123.hp.com/dj2725 - Printer Setup
123.hp.com/dj2725 Process that are explained in detailed manner. Go through this, you can print, scan, copy easily from your computer or mobile device using the printer.
123 HP Deskjet 2725 Setup for First Time
Initiate the process with unboxing and setup your 123.hp.com/dj2725 Printer manually with quick easy guides. Then, you can go ahead on downloading and installing the required 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Printer Drivers at 123.hp.com/dj2725 and connecting the printer wirelessly.
Steps to Unpack HP Deskjet 2725 & Connecting Power Cord
- Unbox your 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Printer and take the Document, Power Cord, USB cable, and Ink Cartridges.
- These requirements are useful to initialize your printer and during the 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Setup.
- Bring your printer out from the box and dispose the Styrofoam at both ends.
- Take away the plastics and blue tapes around the printer.
- Open the output tray and cartridge access door and eliminate the tapes.
- Then, prepare your power cord to plug-in your printer using the supplied power cable.
- Now, press down the printer’s Power button to turn ON.
Fix Ink Cartridges into the 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Printer
- Firstly, unpack and remove your black ink cartridge from the cover.
- Make sure to hold by its side and eliminate the orange plastic tape without disturbing the contacts.
- Now, slide the ink cartridge into the right slot and give a push to snaps in its place.
- Do follow the same step for installing the tri color ink cartridge.
- Close the ink cartridge access door gently.
Insert Papers in 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Printer
- Slowly, lift the 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Printer input tray.
- Raise until it locks in its position.
- Now, start sliding the paper width guide towards the outermost position.
- Take sufficient amount of paper equally without any damages or curls.
- Load that stack of paper in to the printer’s input tray.
- Just slide the paper width guide towards the edge of the paper until it rests.
Print an Alignment Page:
- At last, you are recommended to start printing an alignment print page to get the best quality.
- Once you get the printout, take that and place it on the scanner glass and lower the scanner lid.
- Press the Start Copy button to begin the scanning process of alignment page.
- When the 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Printer remains silent and idle, it means the process is completed.
Furthermore, if you need more information regarding the 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Setup Printer initially, visit to 123.hp.com/dj2725
In the next sequence, with the completion of printer hardware set up, it’s time to download and install the required printer software driver. You should not connect your 123HP Deskjet 2725 Printer to computer until or unless you are instructed to do so.
123 HP Deskjet 2725 Driver Download
- Open your web browser and enter 123hp.com/dj2725 on the address bar.
- From the HP Homepage, go to Software and Drivers section as you can find on navigation menu.
- Enter your product model and search for the drivers.
- Once the page refreshes, you will get a list of drivers for 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Printer
- Among that alternative software, you have to choose based on your requirement.
- But, before that, ensure to select ‘Choose a different OS’ link.
- In the dialog box, select your Operating system and Version using drop down list.
- Click Change and you will get the drivers based on your Operating system version.
- Now, review and select the driver for downloading. Hit the Install or Download button.
- You can directly install HP Smart app which comprehends with Print, Scan with Latest features and solutions.
- Double click on your software downloaded file and follow the onscreen instruction to complete the installation process successfully on your computer.
If needed, get HP Print and Scan doctor at 123.hp.com/dj2725 for troubleshooting any sort of software issues that instigate in your 123HP Deskjet 2725 Printer.
123 HP Deskjet 2725 Connect to Wi-Fi
When you have completely setup your 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Printer, you are recommended to set up the printer with the HP Smart to begin printing.
- Make use of HP Smart app features exclusively to deliver seamless and simple printing experience.
- After the installation of HP Smart, launch it and open the application.
- When the welcome screen appears, click Continue to go for further steps.
- Tap Yes or No button in HP Smart help page.
- Now, the HP Smart app detects your 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Printer that is connected to the same network as your computer.
- Turn ON your 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Printer and start resetting the printer network settings.
- Access your printer touch screen panel to reset the network settings.
- Go to Network Setup and select the Restore Network Settings and then click Yes.
- On the other hand, you can press the Cancel button and Wireless button at the same time for restoring settings.
- To connect with WPS mode, press and hold the Wireless button until the light flashes.
- Similarly, within 2 minutes press & hold the access point or wireless router until the light blinks.
- HP Smart app will search for your printer and select your HP Deskjet 2725 Printer appropriately.
- Then, click Continue and it prompts for Wi-Fi password that you are using currently.
- Once entering, the HP Smart begins to connect your HP Deskjet 2725 Printer to Wi-Fi network.
To know the optional methods of 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Wireless Setup on using the HP Smart, visit to 123.hp.com/dj2725
Make sure your printer is not in Offline mode, if it is you can’t able to print or use any feature that incorporate in HP Deskjet 2725 Printer. To resolve the wireless network problems, use the HP Print and Scan doctor which is useful to detect the issue and diagnose it quickly.
Connect HP Deskjet 2725 Printer to Wi-Fi Direct
You can print wirelessly on using the Wi-Fi direct option from your Computer, Tablet or Smartphone.
On Printer Panel:
- On your 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Printer control panel, press the Wireless & Resume button at the same time for about 3 seconds.
- Now, on your display check that the Wi-Fi direct is enabled or turned ON.
- To get your Wi-Fi direct name & password, press the Information button on your panel.
- You will receive an information page that prints from your printer.
On Mobile Device:
- Make sure to download and install the HP Smart application on your device that you perform.
- Select your “HP Deskjet 2725 Printer” and click on the Advanced Settings.
- Go with the onscreen instructions in order to connect to printer embedded web server.
- In the Embedded Web Server, navigate to Network.
- From the Network option, click Wi-Fi Direct and then tap status.
- Now, turn ON your Wi-Fi direct in your Android or iOS mobile device.
- Finally, hit the Apply button and go ahead with printing wirelessly.
If you face any problem with connecting printer to Wi-Fi direct, do checkout 123.hp.com/dj2725 and get the appropriate solution or contact us for immediate support solution.
123 HP Deskjet 2725 Printing with HP Smart App
Print from Android/iOS device:
- Verify that you have loaded paper into the 123HP Deskjet 2725 Printer input tray.
- On your android/iOS mobile device, open the HP Smart.
- Click Add a new printer or plus
- Select your printing option as either: Print photos or Print documents.
- Now, from your device storage select the item you want to print.
- Click Print icon and go with your printing preferences job.
- At the end of the process, hit the Print button and your 123HP Deskjet 2725 printer starts printing.
The same method has to be implemented to print from your Windows or Mac operating system. It’s very simple and easy to complete your print job with just few minutes.
Print from Computer without HP Smart:
- Make sure your operating system is turned ON and paper is loaded correctly.
- Open the document or image on your computer which you want to make print.
- Click Print icon and ensure to select your “HP Deskjet 2725 Printer”
- The Printing preferences or Properties dialog box will appear.
- If necessary, make change or modify the print settings based on the output.
- Finally, click Print and tap the OK button to conclude your printing process.
Furthermore, if you want to print on both sides, select Two sided Duplex printing which is under the Printing Shortcut option. Refer 123.hp.com/dj2725 to get solution if any issue persists on your 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Printer.
123 HP Deskjet 2725 Printer Troubleshooting
Printer Goes Offline: Use HP Print and Scan Doctor to overcome from this Offline issue or else Set your printer as default. For that, search and open the Printers & Scanners in your desktop. Make sure the default printer box is unchecked and select your printer model and click Manage. Then, set as default under the manage device.
Printer Not Printing: Ensure to clear Print queue and check your ink cartridge status on HP Smart or on printer panel. Make sure you have loaded the papers correctly and installed cartridges properly into the slot. Also, check your printer driver which you have installed appropriately based on your OS and printer model. If the software is outdated also, the printer will not print; so update or reinstall it at 123.hp.com/dj2725
Paper Jam: On loading insufficient paper or different paper or haven’t adjusted the width guides, you will get paper jam issue. Try to clean the jammed papers in the affected areas and try loading the paper properly and make print.
Rather than these, if you have any doubts or facing any conflicts with the process of 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Setup, CALL US for HP Printer Support Solution.
Disclaimer: 123-hp-printer.net is an independent service provider for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, products, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If the printer is covered by the warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using the 123.hp.com/setup2725 for 123 HP Printer