123.hp.com/dj3755 - Printer Setup
On using the 123.hp.com/dj3755 All-in-one Printer, you can streamline your space and increase productivity. It is compatible and easily connects to your mobile device or computers. Moreover, 123 HP Deskjet 3755 result efficient printing and helps you to save the ink.
Step 1 – Unravel 123 HP Deskjet 3755 from Box
You feel delightful with the high resolution of printouts from your 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Printer. It allows you to scan and print documents with HP Smart app easily. To know more about the printer, refer 123.hp.com/dj3755
You can make the process of 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Setup simple and easy with the following set up and installation guide. We have presented the instructions in adequate way with step by step guide.
- First of all, remove the 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Printer from the carton box.
- Secondly, collect all the required materials and keep aside to setup your printer.
- Thirdly, once taking the printer away, remove plastic tapes or wraps surrounds the printer body shell.
- At last, if needed you can recycle all those unpacked materials.
Step 2 – 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Connect Power Cord
- Initially, connect the one end of the power cord cable to your electrical socket.
- Then, connect the other end of power cord cable to your 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Printer’s back port.
- Once you connected to the corresponding port, the printer powers ON automatically.
- Now, you have to get start the configuration process such as: Setting up the Language and your Country/Region.
- Make sure to touch the Confirm button when each selection is done.
- To know in detail about the initial setup on HP Deskjet 3755 Printer, do visit on 123.hp.com/dj3755 set up information.
Step 3 - Load Paper into HP Deskjet 3755 Printer
- Raise the 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Printer’s input tray and the extender.
- Just drag the shield back on the input tray and slide the paper guides all the way towards outermost position.
- You can load upto 60 sheets of plain white papers into the input tray.
- Slide the papers down into the tray until it settle down in its place.
- Adjust the width guide towards the right side direction which has to touch the paper edge.
- Once you adjusted, just release the tray shield.
- Now, pull or drag the output tray extender and ensure to lift paper catch.
Caution: To prevent your 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Printer from printing issues, never load different types of papers or multiple numbers of papers inside the input tray.
If paper jam cause in your printer, check the affected area and clear all the jammed paper & fragments from the tray. To know the process in detail on how to troubleshoot HP printer paper jam issue, visit to 123.hp.com/dj3755
Step 4 - Quick Steps to Install HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Cartridges
- First of all, you have to open the 123HP Deskjet 3755 Printer’s ink cartridge access door.
- Just, be patient until the carriage moves towards the center of your printer.
- Let the carriage be idle & silent to start your installation process.
- Unpack your new ink cartridge from the cover and don’t touch the black plastic.
- Just remove the plastic tape from your ink cartridge.
- Hold the cartridge in your hand and insert that into the slot.
- Gently, give a push while installing the cartridge in place to snaps down properly.
- Do follow the steps as mentioned above for the other set of ink cartridges install.
- Once you are done with the process, close the access door.
Note: Always make use of HP Original Ink Cartridges that are highly recommended for quality printing.
When the 123 HP Deskjet Printer makes noises, it’s normal and no need to worry about that. This is the proper way to install all your ink cartridges into the printer respectively. If you want to know how to reinstall or replace the ink cartridge, just browse on to 123.hp.com/dj3755 setup guide review.
123 HP Deskjet 3755 Drivers Download & Install
- Go to 123.hp.com/dj3755 drivers & software page.
- Enter your printer model or search from the list “HP Deskjet 3755 Printer” and click Submit.
- Then, it will go to printer driver download
- Download the latest and correct version of driver based on your OS and printer model.
- Choose your Operating system and Version accordingly to your device and click Change button.
- Now, see the details of available printer driver and its purpose.
- Once selecting the driver, click Download button on the software name.
Note: Make sure to download the 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Driver that is suitable for your OS and avoid choosing incorrect software driver.
Open the downloaded printer driver file & follow the onscreen instruction for installing the software on your computer without fault. To troubleshoot any sort of driver issues, download and use the HP Print and Scan doctor from 123.hp.com to fix the problems automatically.
On the other hand, surprisingly on downloading and installing the HP Printer Assistant software, you can install the driver automatically without any conflicts.
123 HP Deskjet 3755 Mobile Printing Solutions
HP Mobile Printing helps to make your work process much easier than now. As nowadays, the technology improves the 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Printer incorporates & manufactured with Print, Scan, and Copy from your mobile devices. Yes! It supports and compatible with all Mobile devices. Moreover, the mobile printing features are listed below and to know more, refer 123.hp.com/dj3755
123 HP Deskjet 3755 ePrint
123 HP Deskjet 3755 Apple Airprint
123 HP Deskjet 3755 HP Smart App
123 HP Deskjet 3755 Wi-Fi Direct
123 HP Deskjet 3755 HP Print Service Plugin
123 HP Deskjet 3755 Mopria Print
Connect HP Deskjet 3755 Printer to Wireless Network
Here you have the quick setup guide on how to connect your 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Printer to wireless network with router.
123 HP Deskjet 3755 Wi-Fi Protected Pushbutton Method
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button on your 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Printer.
- Just hold for three seconds to begin the WPS Push mode configuration and the Wi-Fi light start blinking.
- Similarly, press down the WPS button on your wireless router or access point.
- When the connection gets established, the wireless light turns solid without blinking.
123 HP Deskjet 3755 Wi-Fi Protected PIN Method
- On your 123HP Deskjet 3755 Printer control panel, just press the Information and Wireless button together.
- The printer will start printing a network configuration page with the WPS PIN.
- Now, press the Wireless button on your printer until the wireless light blinks.
- On the utility software, input the WPS PIN and then wait for 2 minutes.
- Finally, the HP Deskjet 3755 Printer will connects to Wi-Fi and the light stops blinking.
Connect your 123HP Deskjet 3755 to Wi-Fi using Printer Software
Make sure the following information is collected & handy:
- Network Name SSID
- Network Password
- A Computer that connected to Wi-Fi network that you intended to connect printer.
Now Let’s Get into the Steps:
- First of all, make sure you have downloaded the 123HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Driver on your computer.
- Then, install the printer software and when it prompts for connection type, select Wireless.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and complete the installation setup.
- Once you installed the driver, open the software and click the Tools.
- Click on the Device Setup and Software
- Then, tap on the Connect a new device and click the Wireless.
- After that, you are recommended to follow the onscreen instruction to connect the printer to wireless successfully.
To know more about the process of 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Setup, visit to 123.hp.com/setup and get the information with setup guide.
123 HP Deskjet 3755 - HP Smart App
With the HP Smart app installation, you can scan, copy, and print all your everyday documents easily. In addition, you can also view ad examine the ink levels, printer status, order supplies, troubleshoot issues, and set printer preferences. You can download the HP Smart app at 123.hp.com/dj3755 and install it on your OS.
Print with Wi-Fi Direct - 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Print Service Plug-in
- Moreover, you can print with Wi-Fi direct on using the HP Print Service Plugin.
- Just install the HP Print Service Plugin from your mobile app store or download it from 123.hp.com
- Make sure the cartridges are installed and papers are loaded and then printer is turned ON.
- Open the document or photo on your mobile device you want to print.
- Tap print and ensure to select your printer “HP Deskjet 3755 Printer” with DIRECT in name.
- Enter your Wireless direct password and click OK to complete Setting up HP Deskjet 3755 Wireless Printer.
123 HP Deskjet 3755 Wi-Fi Direct Setup
- When you launch the HP Smart app, click the +
- Click Looking for Wi-Fi Direct Printers.
- From the available list, select your Printer.
- Click Connect to the Printer and input the Wi-Fi direct password.
- Finally, hit the Connect button to join.
- Now, proceed with the following printing steps that are given below.
Print with HP Smart App from Android – 123.hp.com/dj3755
Tips for Successful 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Printing
- To complete your printing process successfully, make sure about the following instructions.
- Use HP Genuine Ink Cartridges and Install correctly
- Check your ink levels and have sufficient ink in cartridge
- Load or insert stack of paper in same size
- Ensure the paper edges are not torn and bend
Make sure the following requirements are ready to start printing with HP Smart app.
- The 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Printer connected to Wireless network
- Install and Launch the HP Smart app
- Load enough number of papers in the paper feeder tray of your printer
- Install ink cartridges into the printer
123 HP Deskjet 3755 – Start your Printing Job:
- To make print, select Print tile on HP Smart app
- Browse your device and select the item you want to print.
- Select Print icon or option from file menu.
- Make use of editing tools and make your preferences if necessary.
- Click OK and click Print.
Furthermore, if you need to know more about the 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Setup methods or to overcome from issues, contact us for delicate HP Printer Support or refer 123.hp.com support guide.