123.hp.com/envy-pro-6455 All-in-one Printer is a versatile product which performs multi-tasking such as Print, Scan, and Copy. It incorporates with Automatic double side printing, Borderless photo. You can make smart printing from the 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer. Simply download the HP Smart application from 123.hp.com/envy-pro-6455 and connect your HP Printer to Wi-Fi to print and share your item.
On connecting the 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer Wirelessly lets you to print and scan from HP Smart easily.
On the other hand, if required you can download the Full featured printer driver or basic driver at 123.hp.com/envy-pro-6455 for your printing and scanning job from Computer.
The HP instant ink delivers you an awesome print quality for your document and photo printing.
To know more about the 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer Specifications and Features, refer 123.hp.com/envypro6455
First Time Printer Setup on 123 HP Envy Pro 6455
If you have got a new 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer, then you might probably wave for printer setup guidance. You have come to the right place to know how to setup the 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer manually. Come ON, Let’s Get Into The Steps!
123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer Setup
- First of all, you have to unpack the 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer from the box.
- Remove the safety tapes that surround the printer box.
- Take the required printer set up materials out: Power cord, USB cable, Software CD, Setup Guide, and Ink Cartridges.
- Now, take away the printer out slowly from the box and extract all the adhesive tapes and materials.
- Once you complete unpacking, start setting up your 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer.
- Take the Power cable and connect the one end to the wall socket and other to the rear of the printer.
- Press the Power button to switch ON the printer and go with the initial configuration. To know about the operating instructions, you can check out 123.hp.com/envy-pro-6455
123 HP Envy Pro 6455 How to Load Papers?
- Slide out the tray using your hands from the 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer.
- Then, move the paper width guides at both ends to outermost positions.
- Load the Plain White A4 papers into the tray and adjust the guides perfectly.
- Then, close the input tray just by sliding the tray into the printer.
Note: Load enough amounts of paper into the tray to save the printer from paper jam error. Avoid loading the different types of papers or torn paper in the tray.
If anything troubles you, visit to 123.hp.com/setup 6455 or clear the jammed papers in the tray with appropriate solutions.
How to Install Ink Cartridges in HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer?
The 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer comes with ink cartridge, kindly make use of it to get high-yield quality printing. Moreover, you can check ink levels on your printer itself and it indicates when the ink runs out or cartridge issue.
- When you are setting up the 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 initially, the light blinks on the corner of your printer. It indicates where to lift the cartridge door.
- Gently, lift the Cartridge access door.
- Pull the orange tab to eliminate the protective tape from the respective ink cartridge
- Now, lift the corresponding cover and install the new cartridge. Then close the lid after installing the cartridge.
- Once you have installed all the ink cartridges, you may close the access door.
- To print an alignment page, open the HP Smart app and click Continue. If not downloaded, ensure to get on visiting to 123.hp.com/envy-pro-6455
- Once you get the align print, place that on your scanner glass and ensure the print side has to be down on glass.
- Press the blinking Copy button to finish the alignment process.
On using the compatible ink cartridges in your 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 doesn’t harm anymore and if you want to change or replace the ink follow the below steps.
- Open the access door and cartridge lid.
- The Printer indicates which cartridge to replace, take away that from slot and keep under some cloth.
- Install the new cartridge by following the above mentioned steps.
123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Driver Download and Installation
123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Driver Downloading Steps
- First, open your web browser and visit to hp.com/setup
- Choose Drivers & Software among the category and Enter your product name.
- Select your appropriate Operating system and Version from the list.
- Now, select and download the 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Driver at 123.hp.com/envy-pro-6455 based on your compatible OS.
Download the Latest version of printer driver always whenever you start printing and install without any hassles. Avoid using the older version of software or incorrect printer driver or inappropriate OS as it causes problems.
123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Software Installation Steps
- Open the software downloaded file it gets Extracted.
- Click Yes button to allow changes to your device and click Continue.
- Just Review the Installation Agreements and Settings and then select the Accept
- Then, click Next and it will start installing on your computer.
- From the Connection options, select either Manual or Automatic Setup.
- Automatic setup is easy rather than Manual installation process.
- On selecting Manual, click Next and prefer your connection type.
- 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Wireless : Make a wireless connection to your device.
- 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 USB : Connect the device to this computer using USB cable.
- After selecting your connection, do follow the onscreen instructions that prompt.
- Make sure to connect the USB cable to your device only when it prompts.
- Once the connection gets detected, the 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Software Installation
123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Wireless Setup
Most of the users were searching for how to connect my HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer to Wi-Fi and here you’ve have the setup guides, Do follow it.
Collect the following materials and instructions to Setup your HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer Wireless.
A network connected to your Windows computer from which you’re going to print.
- Get your 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer in ready state by turning ON power button.
- An Active Network Connection
- Wireless Password for your Network name
Connect HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer to Wi-Fi:
- Now, start browsing to 123.hp.com/envy-pro-6455 from your Windows browser and Install HP Smart
- Open and Launch the HP Smart and click Yes or No for better usage.
- Click the Wireless button on your printer panel and wait until the attention light blinks
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button for five seconds which might present at rear of the printer.
123 HP Envy Pro 6455 WSW Connection Method:
- From your 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer’s display, go to Settings → Wireless Settings → Wireless Setup Wizard (WSW).
- Then, select your Network name and Enter Password to connect printer to Wi-Fi.
123 HP Envy Pro 6455 WPS Push Button Method:
- Press & hold the 123HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer’s Wireless button for five seconds.
- Then, within two minutes, WPS button or Wi-Fi Protected Setup on your wireless router for 5 seconds.
- Move to your computer and on HP Smart app, click Setup New Printer.
- It will start searching your 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer and click on it once detected on screen.
- Enter the Wi-Fi password correctly when it prompts and it will get connected 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 to wireless network.
As in some case, the printer will get into the wireless connection problem. Here we have described about the most common problem with appropriate solution.
123 HP Envy Pro 6455 not connecting to Wi-Fi
When you can’t connect 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 to Wi-Fi, then restore default settings with the following steps.
- On your printer, go to Settings → Wireless Settings → Restore Network Default.
- Get your Network name (SSID) and Password appropriately and try to reconnect again.
Why does my HP Envy Pro 6455 keep going Offline?
However, when the 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer is Offline, it indicates on your printer display and stops printing. To resolve and get back the printer to Online, follow the below steps:
- Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor from com/envypro6455 and then install to make use of resolving the Printer Offline issue.
- Click Start on the HP Print and Scan Doctor Home screen.
- Select your product model as “HP Envy Pro 6455” & run the diagnostic tool.
- In case, if the printer is not found, tap ‘My product is not listed’ and follow the onscreen instructions.
- On following the instructions, you can troubleshoot your wireless connection easily.
For more troubleshooting 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer issues, you can refer 123.hp.com/envy-pro-6455 support and get guidelines or contact us for instant help.
How to Print on HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer?
- On your computer OS, open the item that you want to print.
- Make sure the 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer is turned ON and active in ready state.
- Press the Information button and Wireless button for 5 secs at the same time.
- Similarly, press the Resume and Cancel button together for 10 secs.
- Make a note on your Wi-Fi Direct Name and Password that displays on your printer.
- Make sure the Wi-Fi direct connection is turned ON.
- Go to Wireless Settings on your printer panel, and select Wi-Fi Direct then enable the connection.
- Go to your Computer and click Wireless Then select your printer that has DIRECT in name.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Direct password correctly when it prompts and click Join.
- Get back to your document or photo, click File → tap Print
- When the print job completes, ensure to disconnect the Wireless direct and connect to local network.
123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Scanner Setup
Make sure to place the item on the scanner glass and close the lid. Then, download HP Smart or scanner driver from 123.hp.com/setup 6455
123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Scan to Computer
- Open HP Smart and click Scan tile.
- Select your scan type from menu bar.
- Tap Get Started and prefer your scan settings.
- Finally, click Scan and click Done to complete document scanning.
- If needed, you can Save or Share the item and click OK.
123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Scan to Email
- Firstly, open the Mail app on your computer, and click Settings.
- Then, click Manage Accounts and tap Add Accounts.
- Choose the Service provider and input your Email address and password.
- Open the HP Smart and select the Scan tile.
- Select the Scan type from the options and follow the onscreen instructions.
- When the preview window appears, click Share and click Mail.
- Ensure the file is attached in your email and determine the TO field & click Send.
For more information regarding the 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Setup, just have visit 123.hp.com/envy-pro-6455 and know about it.