123.hp.com/ojpro7740 - Printer Setup
123.hp.com/ojpro7740 Printer is compatible and versatile one to print your everyday documents easily. To make your printing work convenient, just connect your computer or mobile device to the printer and start printing from anywhere. It gives a vibrant print quality when you are intended to use the HP Genuine Ink Cartridges. The HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer is an All-in-one multifunctional printer which are really impressive and to know much about its specifications, visit to 123.hp.com/setup 7740 – Print, Scan, Copy, Fax, Let’s Get into the 123.hp.com/ojpro7740 to get prints and document scan. You can get high speed in performance with excellent quality.
123.hp.com/ojpro7740 - Printer Initial Setup
- Start unboxing your 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer.
- Collect all the materials that come with your printer package and keep aside safely.
- Eradicate all the packing materials and tapes that present on the printer body.
- Make sure to remove the foam paper present on the scanner glass.
- Likewise, ensure to remove the unwanted paper from the tray and cartridge area.
- Connect the Power cord to your printer and electrical wall socket.
- Switch ON your electrical socket and the printer turns ON automatically.
- Access your 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer control panel to select the Language, Country/Region.
- When the selections are done, click Confirm and it prompts to install the HP Original Ink Cartridges.
Install Ink Cartridge in 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer
- Unpack your cartridge to install into the 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer.
- Eliminate the orange tab from the ink cartridge avoid touching the protective tape.
- Open your 123.hp.com/ojpro7740 printer’s front & Cartridge access door.
- Wait for a while until the printer carriage gets silent and idle.
- Then, install the ink cartridge into the respective slot or appropriate place.
- Press the ink cartridge until it settles down or snaps in its place correctly.
- Repeat the same procedures for installing the next cartridges in sequence.
- Close the lid and cartridge access door.
- Finally, don’t forget to close the front door and click OK on printer screen for successful installation any problem persist, refer 123.hp.com/setup7740
Loading Papers in HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer
- Get the stack of papers (A4 Papers) and fan the papers, then tap down on the flat surface.
- Make sure the papers all are equal with no difference.
- Open the paper feeder tray or input tray out from your 123.hp.com/ojpro7740 Printer.
- Now, slide the glides of the paper width at both ends.
- Load the paper into the tray appropriately and ensure to alter the width guides accordingly.
- Make sure the guides touches the paper edges.
- Close the input tray until it stops inside the printer.
- Finally, open the 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer’s output tray extender to get printed papers. If any paper jam error happens, do visit 123.hp.com/ojpro7740
123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Driver for Windows Setup
- First of all, turn ON your Windows computer and 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer.
- From your web browser, directly visit to 123.hp.com/setup 7740 and reach the HP Homepage.
- From the homepage, select Software & Drivers category from the navigation menu.
- The webpage prompts to Enter your Product model to identify the 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer Drivers.
- Once you reach the driver downloads page, select your Operating system as (Windows) Version.
- Choose the printer driver you want and click Download button and then save the file in your Windows OS.
- On your computer, open the downloaded file and double-click on it.
- Wait until the software runs and extracted.
- Then, accept the installation software license agreement and click Next or Continue.
- Choose the Connection method as either Automatic or Manual installation. Then, select Connection type: Wireless or USB
- Proceed with the onscreen instructions to finish the process of 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Software Installation on Windows.
123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Driver for Mac
- From your Mac web browser, go ahead to obtain the printer driver for Officejet Pro 7740 from hp.com/setup
- Enter your printer model under the Software and Drivers section.
- Select your OS as Mac and then review all the drivers that are listed based upon your Operating system.
- Tap Download button and wait until the downloading process gets completed on your Mac browser.
- In the next sequence, go ahead with the software installation process on Mac device.
- Go and find the software in folder and just double-click on the file.
- Run the program and accept the terms and conditions when the installation wizard screen appears.
- In the setup wizard screen, ensure to select your connection USB or Wireless
- Then, follow the onscreen instructions that get prompts on your MacOS.
- Make sure to plug-in the USB cable only when your computer prompts.
Once the installation process is done, go and add your printer in Mac or Windows OS. From your device search for “Printers and Scanners” and click Add a 123.hp.com/ojpro7740 printer or scanner. Then, you are recommended to follow the onscreen steps and complete adding your printer in OS.
Furthermore, if you have any issues or troubles cause in 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer Installation, get help from our HP support assistants or refer 123.hp.com/setup7740
Moreover, if you want to fix the software issues manually, just download the HP Printer Assistant or HP Driver Support from 123.hp.com/ojpro7740 which helps for automatic installation.
123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Wireless Protected Setup - WPS
123.hp.com/ojpro7740 WPS PIN Method
On using the WPS PIN, you don’t need a wireless router with WPS push button. Follow the below steps to get connection between your devices.
- On your 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer control panel, press the Wireless button for a while till the light blinks.
- Then, on your printer touch screen panel, from the dashboard click the Settings icon.
- Select Wireless Settings or Network Setup
- Now, scroll down on your printer display to select the Wi-Fi Protected Setup option.
- After that, select WPS PIN from the options.
- Now, the printer prompts with the WPS PIN and you have to enter the same PIN on your computer.
- Once you entered, click Join and the 123HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer connects to Wi-Fi & computer.
123.hp.com/ojpro7740 - WPS Push button Method
If you have the Wireless Routers with the WPS Pushbutton mode, then you can do follow the below steps to establish the connection.
- First, press and hold on the Wireless button on your HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer panel.
- Ensure that, the wireless light blinks or beams up on your printer.
- On your printer Wireless Settings, ensure to choose the Wi-Fi Protected Setup > WPS Pushbutton mode.
- Then, after 2 seconds make sure to press and hold the WPS button on your access point/router till the light blinks.
- Within sometime, the connection gets accomplished.
How to Connect your 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer to Computer?
Switch ON your Wireless Router, 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer, and Computer. Then, ensure to connect or link your printer with computer using the wireless connection and then follow the below steps.
- From your printer dashboard, go and click the Settings
- Then, navigate to the Wireless Settings.
- Under the Wi-Fi Settings, ensure to select the Wireless Setup Wizard
- The 123HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer now searches for network that are available within range,.
- The printer prompts with a list of Network names and you have to select your SSID.
- After that, you are recommended to input the Password that matches your Wireless network.
- Your OJPro-7740 printer endeavor to connect to your network.
At any case, if your HP Printer goes Offline or gets disconnected, check your internet and devices are active. If needed, download the HP Print and Scan Doctor to find the exact issue and it fixes automatically. Furthermore details, you can visit 123.hp.com/setup 7740 and grab the required information.
How to Print on HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer?
- First of all, ensure that you have loaded the papers correctly into the 123HP Officejet Pro 7740 printer’s input tray.
- From your software application, click on the Print
- Then, select your HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer from which you want to print.
- The Properties or Preferences dialog box will open on your computer display.
- Select the options according to your requirement for document or photo printing.
- Click OK button to finalize your selections and close the dialog box.
- Hit the Print button and finally click OK to get start your printing work.
How to Print Double-sided on HP Officejet Pro 7740?
- If you are required to print a duplex printing, then follow the below steps:
- Open the item (Photo or Document) on your computer.
- Click Print icon or go to File menu and select the Print option.
- Now, the printing preference dialog box will appear on your display.
- You will have to review and make your selections appropriately.
- In the Print Settings dialog box, select Two-sided (Duplex) printing under the Printing Shortcut
- Once your preferences are done, just click OK.
- To conclude the process, click Print and OK.
How to Scan from your 123HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer?
First of all, you have to enable the scan to computer on your windows using the following methods. Then only you can get start the process of scanning a document or photo.
- From your desktop, search for All Apps and click on the HP.
- Now, select your printer name and then select Scan.
- Choose Manage Scan to Computer and click on the Enable
- Next, to scan an item, load your original on the scanner glass of the 123HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer.
- On your printer software, click on the Scan a document or photo.
- Prefer your Scan type and hit the Scan
In addition, to make your work simple, get download of HP Smart app on your device on visiting to 123.hp.com/setup 7740 Then, launch the application and select your preference to print and scan. If you want to know more information on 123.hp.com/ojpro7740, contact us for support guidelines.