123.hp.com/ojpro8028 - Printer Setup
123.hp.com/ojpro8028 All in One Printer is value for money and you can get excellent print quality. It’s easy to use and compatible printer which gives you an overall performance as good. Easy to install and Setup 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Printer for Printing, Scanning, Copying, and Faxing.
The 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Printer allows you to perform all the tasks easily with the HP Smart app Download. Elevate your productivity more with the printer features and using the printer driver. Start connecting your printer to computer with Wireless or USB connection to make document prints. To know more about the HP Officejet Pro 8028 Printer Specifications, refer 123.hp.com/setup 8028
Now, Let’s Get into the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Printer Setup process!
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Printer Setup
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Driver Download
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Driver Install
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Wireless Setup
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Mobile Printing
- 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Troubleshooting Support
We help you out to find the problem that cause in your 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Printer and recommend the best support solution based on your queries. CALL US – INSTANT SUPPORT
Step 1: 123.hp.com/ojpro8028 - Printer Unpacking
- First of all, tilt the box to open the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Printer package.
- Then, take out the materials such as Setup posture, HP Instant HP, Reference Setup Guide.
- Now, take out the printer using the handles of plastic bag.
- Get the power cord and keep it aside.
- Remove the Styrofoam at both ends of the printer and eliminate all the packing materials & tapes.
- Lift the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Printer’s scanner glass and eliminate the foam piece.
Step 2: 123.hp.com/ojpro8028 - Power ON Printer
- Plug the power cord in to the wall socket and back of your 123HP Officejet Pro 8028 Printer.
- Switch ON the power of your socket and the printer turns ON automatically.
- Now, select your Language and Country/Region on your printer’s touch screen panel.
- Then, the printer prompts to install the ink cartridges.
Step 3: 123.hp.com/ojpro8028 - Install Ink Cartridges
- Open the cartridge door that present in front of your printer and beside the touch screen panel.
- Just lift the access cover and eliminate the white plastic piece.
- Make sure to remove all the unwanted materials from the carriage.
- Then, unpack the cartridge and remove the orange tape.
- Load ink cartridges one by one and ensure that it snaps on its place.
- Once installing all the cartridges, close the access cover and front door.
- Press OK on your printer display and that confirms the successful ink cartridge installation.
Step 4: 123.hp.com/ojpro8028 - Load Paper
- Start loading the paper when 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Printer prompts.
- Open the input tray and load the stack of papers in few rather than loading multiple papers.
- Adjust the paper width guides at both sides of the tray and close the input tray into the printer.
- Then, make sure to extend the output tray and press Continue to make a print alignment.
- Then, go for scanning the printed alignment paper. Just place it on the scanner glass and ensure to align the corners of the paper.
- Touch Scan on your 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Printer’s control panel.
- It will take some time to scan and when it completes, click OK.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Wireless Setup
First of all, collect the requirements or information that is essential for connecting HP Officejet Pro 8028 Printer to Wi-Fi.
- Active Wireless Router/Access Point
- Network Name (SSID)
- Network Password
- Computer that Connects with Router
- Make sure the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Printer and Wi-Fi router is within the range.
- On your printer touch screen panel, click the Network Setup.
- Then, from the Connection mode, select Wireless Setup Wizard
- Then, the printer will search for the available wireless routers.
- Once it detects your router, it prompts for network selection and password.
- Select the Network Password from the available list and Enter Password.
- Click the OK button to confirm your wireless settings.
- Now, the 123HP Officejet Pro 8028 Printer will attempts to connect to your wireless network.
- When the connection gets successful between your devices and wireless, click OK
- Make sure, the Wireless LED light turns solid on the printer control panel.
To know more about how to connect printer to computer using Wi-Fi, visit to 123.hp.com/ojpro8028 and grab the guidelines. To resolve any kind of network issues, you can utilize the HP Print & Scan doctor to troubleshoot the problems.
Setup the network connection with 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Printer to begin your print job on using the following options. To know how to print using Wi-Fi direct in your printer, follow the upcoming guides and enjoy your printing work.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Airprint
123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Wi-Fi Direct
123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Mopria
123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Drivers
You can get latest and updated printer drivers for 123.hp.com/ojpro8028 based on your OS and requirement. Install the printer software with the following steps to operate printer functions easily.
Download HP Officejet Pro 8028 Printer Drivers
Browse to 123.hp.com/ojpro8028 and select Drivers & Software. Then, enter your printer model and select your OS. Select the Printer Driver for Officejet Pro 8028 (Windows or MacOS) from the list and click Download button.
Install HP Officejet Pro 8028 Software:
Double-click on the downloaded file to start installation. Run and Extract the software, and then click Accept in the Installation Wizard. Choose your connection mode (Wireless / USB) and follow the onscreen steps to conclude the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Software Installation.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Firmware Software
On using this Firmware software, your printer software can download and install automatically when HP releases any updates. Moreover, on updating the software helps the printer to elevate the printer functions. You can directly update the software on your printer, go to Settings → Preferences → click Printer Maintenance and select Web services. At last, click the Printer update and follow the onscreen instructions to check updates.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Easy Start Software Utility
This HP Easy Start helps for automatic software installation when the latest driver releases. Download it from 123.hp.com/ojpro8028 and open the software, go to Applications → click HP and HP Utility and install the driver. For more information, call us for support.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Print and Scan Doctor – Diagnostic Tool
The HP Print and Scan Doctor is a Utility Diagnostic tool that will scan and finds your printer issues. Then, it will fix & troubleshoot your HP Officejet Pro 8028 Printer issues easily. Just download the HP Print & Scan doctor on your computer at 123.hp.com/ojpro8028 and resolve your printing and scanning issues.
How to Print from Windows using HP Officejet Pro 8028 Printer?
123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Print from Computer:
- First, ensure that the papers are loaded and 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Printer is turned ON.
- Open the item on your Windows computer and click Print icon or option from File menu.
- Make sure to choose your printer and the Properties dialog box gets open.
- Depending on your requirement, select the print options appropriately.
- Finally, click OK to confirm your settings.
- Then click Print or OK button to start the printing work.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Print with HP Smart app:
- Make sure the papers are loaded into the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Printer’s input tray.
- Open the HP Smart app, if not downloaded kindly get on visiting browsing to 123.hp.com/ojpro8028
- Once the app gets launched, select your printer as “HP Officejet Pro 8028” to print with smart app.
- Click Print Photos and locate the image you want to print.
- Click Print Documents and locate your file you want to print.
- Click Print and select your appropriate printing options based on your requirement.
- At last, hit the Print button to begin the printing on 123HP Officejet Pro 8028 Printer.
How to Scan from Computer using HP Officejet Pro 8028?
123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Scan with HP Smart:
- Load your original document print side up on the 123HP Officejet Pro 8028 Printer scanner glass.
- Open the HP Smart and select Scan tile from the Homepage.
- Click the Scanner and click Settings to modify or change any settings, if needed.
- Select your Scan type you want and click the Print, Share, or Save option accordingly.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Scan to Email:
- Touch the Scan icon or option on your printer panel and click Email.
- Click Next when email profile not setup screen appears.
- Click the [Using the HP Software installed on computer or Web browser] option.
- Then, follow the onscreen instruction to complete setting up HP Officejet Pro 8028 for Email set up.
- Now, get back to your printer panel and click Scan → Email.
- Select your email account and tap Continue.
- In the TO field, enter the recipient’s mail address and enter Subject in respective field.
- Click Send and Finish button when the scanning process completes.
If any problem persist, Contact our support assistant to endure the problems during the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Setup. Moreover, to get additional guidelines refer 123.hp.com/ojpro8028 and go through it.