123.hp.com/ojpro8035 - Printer Setup
123.hp.com/ojpro8035 for first time includes four steps: Unpacking, Connecting to Power cable, Installing Ink Cartridges, and Loading Papers into the printer.
Step 1: 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Unboxing Setup
- First of all, remove the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer from the box.
- Grab all the materials that are needed for further setup process.
- Once you place the printer on your desired place, get rid of all the tapes.
- Then, remove the film that present on your printer control panel.
- Lift the scanner lid or cover and take the foam paper and close the scanner glass.
Step 2: 123.hp.com/ojpro8035 - Connect to Power Cord
Connect your 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer to power cable and set your preferences that are initially to be done during the printer setup.
- Connect the Power cable to the rear of the 123HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer.
- Then, connect the opposite end of the power cable to your electrical socket.
- Make sure to turn ON your power socket.
- The OJPro 8035 printer will automatically Powers ON.
- On your control panel of the printer, set your preferable Language and Region/Country.
- Then, click Confirm when you select each option.
- Now, your printer prompts for cartridge installation.
Step 3: 123.hp.com/ojpro8035 - Install HP Ink Cartridges
Start installing the ink cartridges that came along with your HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer to get high quality prints.
- First, open the front door of the printer and then lift the cartridge access door.
- Don’t start the process until or unless the carriage gets idle and silent.
- Now, uncover your ink cartridge and pull the orange tab to easily remove the plastic wrap.
- Just twist the cartridge into counter clockwise.
- Slide the HP Original ink cartridges into the appropriate slot and just press down to get cling sound.
- Do follow the same instructions to install the other ink cartridges into the place.
- Once, everything is installed, just close the access door and front door.
Notes: When the ink cartridges gets empty, ensure to refill the ink or replace the new cartridge. You will be notified when the cartridge is bare or any problem on installing process. To know about reinstalling the ink cartridges, have visit to 123.hp.com/setup8035 and get instructions.
Step 4: 123.hp.com/ojpro8035 - Loading Papers into the Input Tray
- Drag or slide the input tray out from the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer.
- Slide or move the input tray’s paper width guides to its extend & outermost position.
- Take the stack of plain white A4 papers with no damages.
- Slide in the stack of papers into the tray and correct the width guides that touch the paper edges.
- Insert the tray into the 123HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer and open the extender output tray.
- After loading papers, click OK on your touch screen panel and start printing an alignment page.
- Once you receive the printout from the output tray, place the paper on the scanner glass and click Scan on panel display.
If any errors persist, you can easily endure with the appropriate solutions that are available at 123.hp.com/ojpro8035
Things to avoid & prevent your printer from Paper Jam Error:
- Don’t insert more papers into the input tray
- Avoid inserting the different paper type
- Adjust the guides perfectly after loading papers
In the next sequence, you can install the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printing Driver by downloading it from 123.hp.com/setup8035 on your computer. You should not connect your 123.hp.com/ojpro8035 printer to computer until it prompts during the software installation.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer Wireless Setup
Prior you begin, ensure about the following things that are required for Connecting the HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure, the OJPro 8035 Printer is not connected with USB or Ethernet cable.
- Turn ON your Wireless Router, Computer, and Printer
- Collect your SSID Network Name and Network Password
- Connect your Computer to Wireless network
Setup HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer to Wireless:
You can connect the printer to Wi-Fi using the Wireless Protected Setup (WPS) or Wireless Setup Wizard (WSW) connection on the control panel.
Wireless Setup Wizard Method:
- Open the dashboard and click Settings
- Click the Wireless Settings or Network Setup.
- Choose Wireless Setup Wizard under the Wi-Fi settings.
- Then, choose the name of your network (SSID) and it will search for network.
- Input the Password strongly and the printer will get connected to wireless network within some time.
123.hp.com/ojpro8035 Wi-Fi Protected Setup – WPS PIN Method
- First, press & hold on the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer’s Wireless button and make sure the wireless beam blinks.
- On your printer touch screen panel, navigate to Settings and click on the Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Click the PIN method and note down the PIN exactly as displayed on screen.
- Go to your computer and enter the PIN and click JOIN.
- Finally, your 123.hp.com/ojpro8035 printer will get connected to the wireless network.
123.hp.com/ojpro8035 Wi-Fi Protected Setup – WPS Pushbutton Method:
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button nearly for 3 seconds until the wireless beam light blinks.
- Likewise, press and hold the WPS Push button mode until the light blinks.
- Once it gets connected, the wireless light will be steady.
Furthermore, to know additional details about the 123HP Officejet Pro 8035 Wireless Setup, go through the upcoming steps. If needed, to resolve any sort of network issues, visit to 123.hp.com/setup8035
123.hp.com/ojpro8035 Driver Download & Installation Steps
- Turn ON your Windows or Mac computer and open the Web browser.
- Visit to 123.hp.com/setup and click the Software & Drivers.
- Enter the name & model of your printer “HP Officejet Pro 8035” and click Submit.
- The page refreshes and results you the driver for HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer.
- Before downloading, choose the operating system from the OS list.
- Select the printer software and click on its Download button.
- The process will get started and completes the driver download in your browser and save it.
Undergo with the following steps for installing the downloaded software:
- Double-click on the HP driver downloaded page and Run the software on your computer.
- Wait until the software files get extracted and click Continue.
- Select the checkbox of installation agreement and click Next.
- Then, wait until the software driver package gets installed on your computer.
- Select your Connection type from the option: Wireless or USB. Once selecting the option, click Next button.
- Finally, click Finish and then tap Install button to complete the process of 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Installation software.
If the driver is installed previously, then make sure to update the software using device manager. On your computer’s device manager, select your printer model and right click on it update the printer driver.
On the other hand, make sure to use the new version of software for printing and scanning. If you have out of date driver, kindly uninstall and reinstall the new driver at 123.hp.com/setup8035
123.hp.com/ojpro8035 Wi-Fi Direct
It’s simple and easy to use this wireless connection directly to your printer and computer. Go to Wireless Settings on printer panel and choose Wi-Fi Direct, Enable the feature on your OS too.
123.hp.com/ojpro8035 HP Smart
You can simply print and scan the documents and share the items on using this HP Smart app feature. Just enable the Wi-Fi direct and proceed with 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printing.
123.hp.com/ojpro8035 Apple Airprint
The 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer supports the Apple iOS devices to make use of Airprint feature. Connect your printer to Wi-Fi direct and select your printer, then choose Airprint for printing.
123.hp.com/ojpro8035 Mopria Print
You can enhance your mobile printing on using the Mopria print feature that is compatible with HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer. Visit 123.hp.com/ojpro8035 and know information on mobile print.
Print Documents from Windows Computer – HP Officejet Pro 8035
- Open the document on your Windows computer and click Print.
- Select the printer “HP Officejet Pro 8035” you want to print from.
- Set your appropriate print settings depending upon your requirement.
- Layout – Portrait or Landscape
- Paper Type
- No of prints
- Click OK button once you confirm all the print job settings.
- At last, hit the Print button and click OK and then the HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer starts printing.
How to 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Print on Duplex Printing?
On your print job preference settings, select Print on Both Sides and repeat the same steps as mentioned above.
123.hp.com/ojpro8035 – To Print with HP Smart app:
Open the app and click Print Documents. Browse & select your document and then go with printing settings. Finally, hit the Print button to get the result.
Scan to Computer – 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer
- First of all, place the document or item on the 123HP Officejet pro 8035 printer scanner glass.
- Click Scan option on your touch screen panel.
- Then, click Computer and choose your device.
- At the end of the process, just hit Start Scan to begin the document scanning job.
123.hp.com/ojpro8035 – Scan using HP Smart App:
- Open the HP Smart and click Scan documents.
- Browse and choose the Document you want.
- Click on the Scan option and select Scan type: Save as PDF or Save as JPEG.
- If you want to perform Scan to Email setup, then click Scan from printer dashboard.
- Then, touch the Email option and select your Email address & then click Continue.
- Fill the TO and Subject field respectively and ensure the file attached in mail.
- To conclude, just click the Send button and finish it.