123.hp.com/ojpro9025 - Printer Setup
You can utilize all the functions and features that are incorporated in 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 Therefore in this 123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Setup guide, you will completely know about the set up and installation process to enhance your printing work without any hassles.
Get Start with 123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Setup
Unpack 123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer
Open the 123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer box and get all the materials handy to keep aside. The materials such as: Setup posture, Quick Reference Guide, HP instant ink. Take out the printer using your two hands and get the power cord. Dispose the Styrofoam caps at printer ends and remove the plastic bag. Make sure to extract all the tapes in and out around the printer.
Connecting 123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 with Power Cable:
Plug-in the power cable one end to the printer back and other to your wall socket. Your 123HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer turns ON automatically. Prefer the desired Language and Country/Region; ensure to touch Confirm when each selection is done.
Now your printer prompts for installing the cartridges and loading paper. Go through the following steps as mentioned below to accomplish the process of 123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer Setup Visit to 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 and get additional guides regarding printer setup install.
Load Plain Papers in HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer
- Pull out the 123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 input tray completely out from the printer.
- Move the paper width guides as far as possible towards their outmost position.
- Now, take some Plain White papers and insert that stack into the tray.
- Make sure to place the paper in the portrait orientation and ensure that the stack of loaded papers has not exceeded more than the height.
- Adjust the paper width and length guides appropriately until it touches the paper edges.
- After that, reinsert the paper input tray into the 123HP Officejet pro 9025 printer.
- Finally, pull out your printer’s output tray extension out as far as possible.
To know the basic things on paper loading or work with trays, visit to 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 and get guidelines about to setup HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer with loading papers.
Install the 123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer Ink Cartridges
- First of all, make sure your 123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer is turned ON.
- Now, open the printer front door and cartridge access door.
- Just wait for a while until your printer carriage stops moving.
- Remove the new ink cartridge of your OJPro 9025 from its packing.
- Start sliding the cartridge into the respective empty slot based on color code.
- Make sure the cartridge are securely installed into its place and repeat the same steps for other cartridges installation.
- Conclude the installation process just by closing the access door and front door of the printer.
If needed, you can check your printer status report to know the ink levels. You should have to reinstall or replace the new cartridge once the old one dries out. To get more details, refer 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 and install the cartridges properly.
If the driver is installed already, then make sure to uninstall and reinstall the newer version of software. Go your Device manager in desktop Start menu and select the printer to uninstall or update it.
123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Drivers Download
123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer has Full featured software & driver downloads for your Windows and Mac operating system. Get the correct and appropriate printer software to utilize all the printer functions and features.
- Initially, switch ON your 123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer.
- Open your browser and search for 123.hp.com/ojpro9025
- Go to Drivers section and Enter your printer model in the space bar.
- On clicking Submit button, it will search for printer driver and results on the page.
- It’s important to select your Operating system while downloading any HP Printer Driver for Officejet Pro 9025.
- Now, review or have a glance on software details and then click the Download
- The 123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer Driver download process begins and completes.
- After that, save the downloaded software file in your computer folder to start the installation.
Download the printer drivers that are compatible for your Windows or Mac operating systems from 123.hp.com/ojpro9025
123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer Driver Install
- Locate the driver and double click the software driver file on your computer.
- Let the software runs on your device and extract automatically.
- After that, select the .exe file name to begin the installation.
- Click Accept checkbox when the installation wizard screen displays and click Next.
- Wait until the installation process completes on your OS.
- Then, Go for manual installation & choose your Connection type whichever you want Wireless or USB connection
- Follow the steps that displays on your onscreen window and complete installing the software driver without any conflicts.
- If you opt for software CD installation method, just load or insert the CD into the computer drive.
- Your system prompts to start installation and follow the onscreen instructions to finish the process.
To add your printer in computer, on your desktop search for Printers & Scanners and click it. Then, tap (+) symbol or Add a printer or scanner. Select your printer model 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 and continue with the onscreen steps.
Furthermore, if any conflicts persist you can resolve the issue automatically with the HP Print and Scan doctor, get from 123.hp.com/ojpro9025
123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Wireless Setup
To setup 123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer with wireless, follow the below mentioned steps and guides to establish the connection successfully,
- Make sure the 123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer is switched ON.
- Click on the Setup or Settings icon from your printer dashboard panel.
- Select the Network Setup or Wireless Settings to choose your desired network connection.
- Choose your wireless connectivity method as Wireless Setup Wizard or Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- On choosing the Wireless Setup Wizard (WSW) you have to select your network name SSID and Password for connection.
- If you have selected the Wi-Fi Protected Setup, then choose either WPS PIN or WPS Push button method.
- 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 – WPS PIN: Enter the PIN on your computer as displayed on your OJPro 9025 Printer screen.
- 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 – WPS Button: Press & Hold on the Wireless button on your printer & hold the WPS button on your Wi-Fi router.
- Then, follow the onscreen instructions that displayed on your printer to complete setting up the HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer wirelessly.
To know more options on wireless and how to connect your 123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer to Wi-Fi, visit 123.hp.com/ojpro9025
Print on HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer with HP Smart
Before going ahead with the following steps, ensure you have completed the 123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Setup: Paper Loading, Cartridge Install, and most importantly Printer in Power ON mode. Then, enable your Wi-Fi direct on your printer and operating device.
- Make sure you have downloaded the HP Smart application from the 123.hp.com/ojpro9025
- Install on your OS and then start Launching the app on your device.
- Ensure to click the + icon to add your printer in HP Smart app.
- Tap the Print tile and browse on your device to select the print item.
- Select your print job settings in the preferences dialog box.
- Paper size
- Paper type
- Output quality
- Once you complete the job, click OK and click Print to start the quick process.
- If you want to share a document or photo, and then click Share icon or click Save to store the item in your device folder.
If any error persists, check your printer screen that indicates where the problem happens. By knowing that, fix the issue appropriately or get help from our assistants. To know more HP Printer Support solutions, refer 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 support
Scan on 123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer
- First, clean your HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer’s scanner glass.
- Then, download the printer driver for Officejet Pro 9025 scanner from hp.com/setup and then install it.
- Open the software once it get installed, click All Apps → HP → Select your printer.
- Select the option ‘Scan to computer’ and ensure to enable it.
- On your printer, click scan by placing the original document on the scanner glass.
- Click on the Start Scan button to get start the scanning job.
You can resolve any kind of scan error with the HP Print and Scan Doctor and you can obtain the software at 123.hp.com/ojpro9025
For additional information and tips or to get support solutions, CONTACT US for instant help guides regarding 123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Setup.
123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Driver Unavailable
The reason behind the driver is unavailable problem is probably the software is not in current version. To get rid from the error, try to install the latest version of software and delete the older one. Or else, kindly update your printer driver on computer automatically or manually. Go to Settings on your computer and navigate to Updates and Security to update the drivers.
- Automatic Duplex Printing
- Mobile Printing