123 HP DESKJET 2725 SETUP
123 HP Deskjet 2725 Setup incorporates with all the basic features such as Printing, Scanning, and copying your everyday documents. You will be worry free on using this 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Wireless Printer and it’s an All-in One Printer.
Initial Step on 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Printer Unpacking to Setup
- First of all, cut away the tapes that secure the 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Printer.
- Now, tilt the box gently to take all the materials away from the box.
- You will be getting USB cable, Power cord, Ink Cartridges, Software Installation CD, and User Manual Guide for printer setup.
- Now, hold the printer guides and gently take away your HP printer out and place it on your desk.
- Take away the tapes that surround the printer body shell.
- Ensure to peel the tapes that present on the printer’s output tray.
- Then, drag the paper input tray extender and take the unwanted materials.
- Now, open the cartridge door and remove the sticky tapes.
- Finally, close the input tray, output tray, and cartridge door.
- Prior to make further process, check if there any materials located in printer’s inner and outer parts. Therefore, it won’t cause any issues and you can work hassle free.
123 HP Deskjet 2725 Printer Cartridges Installation
- Make sure, the printer is Power ON.
- Open your printer’s cartridge access door & wait for while until the printer carriage gets idle & silent.
- Unpack and eradicate the protective tape that present on the ink cartridge.
Caution: Avoid touching the nozzle or the copper contacts of the ink cartridge.
- Now, slide in the HP Genuine ink cartridge into the respective slot.
- Make sure the copper strips are placed against the printer.
- While sliding the cartridge, ensure that the ink cartridge snaps in its place.
- Just recur with the same process for installing the other set of ink cartridges.
- Once completing, close the top cover and access door of the cartridge.
You can get instant help from our support assistants or browsing to 123hp.com setup, if any cartridge issue arises in your 123HP Deskjet 2725 Printer.
Attach the 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Printer to Power Cord
- Start to connect your printer’s power cable to launch the connection.
- Plug one end of the power cord to the back rear of the 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Printer’s port.
- Connect the other end into your nearest electrical wall socket or power strip.
- Turn ON the 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Printer by pressing down the Power button.
Paper Loading - 123HP Deskjet 2725 Printer Tray
- Raise your printer’s input tray to load the papers.
- Then, slide the width guides all the way.
- Load the A4 sheet white papers in to the input tray.
- Make sure the stack of loaded papers doesn’t exceed more than the marked level.
- Adjust the width guide against the paper edges on both sides without moving anywhere.
- At last, lower the printer’s output tray and drag the extender tray out.
Once the HP Printer Setup process is done correctly, you will not face any troubles with your printer. Furthermore, be conscious of downloading the appropriate software and install the HP Printer Driver in computer.
To know more about the setup process, you can browse on to 123.hp.com/dj2725 for guidelines or reach us for HP Support solution.
Steps for 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Printer Driver Installation
- To install the software, you need to locate the file first.
- Make a Double-click on the file name to run the software program on your computer.
- Extract the software and step into the installation steps.
- Initially, when the installation wizard screen appears, select Agree and click Continue.
- Then, from the Setup wizard screen, ensure to select your Connection type: USB connection or Wireless network connection.
- After that, probably you might have to select your network name and enter the password for connection.
- Select your Printer in your Computer for establishing the connection between both the devices.
- If your printer is not detected in your computer, check your device connection or visit to 123.hp.com for help.
- Complete the steps by clicking the Install and Finish
- Finally, add your printer in computer to print from your device using the 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Printer.
You can install the HP Print and Scan doctor to fix any issues during the 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Software Installation process. From 123.hp.com/setup you can download this diagnostic utility software.
Driver downloading for 123.hp.com/dj2725
For printing and scanning, you will need to download the 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Printer Drivers. You can download that freely on visiting to 123.hp.com/dj2725 Driver Download Page. The Latest version of software helps to enhance your printing work.
- First, turn ON your Windows or Mac operating system to download the required HP printer drivers.
- Browse on to 123.hp.com/setup 2725 in the URL address bar.
- Click Software and Driver Downloads
- In the search box, enter the name of your product “123 HP Deskjet 2725”
- The page displays with several printer driver options.
- Choose your Operating system and Version from the drop down list.
- Now, review all the drivers and select the one to download.
- Click the Download button next to printer software name.
- When the download completes, get start your software installation on computer.
123 HP Smart Print from 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Printer
Firstly, connect your printer and computer to the smart Wi-Fi router with network name and password. Then, obtain the recommended application which is HP Smart app download it from 123.hp.com website.
The HP Smart Printer app helps to ease your printing and scanning job from your 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Printer.
Make sure your printer and operating system or device is connected to the same wireless network. To know about connecting the 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Printer to Wi-Fi, go through the steps that are in 123.hp.com/setup
- Open the application on your device to print from HP Printer using the HP Smart app.
- Ensure to select your printer model in the smart app for further process.
- Choose your print job type as you are going to print documents or photos.
- Then, from your operating device, choose the item which you want to print.
- Click Print from the File menu options.
- Then, go for editing work if necessary and complete the print job settings by clicking the Confirm button.
- At last, hit the Print button and your printer receives the request to start printing.
If your HP printer is not printing, find the problem that might detects on your printer control panel display. By knowing that, you can easily diagnose or troubleshoot the printer issue accordingly. If needed, to know more about 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Printer Setup & support solutions, you can reach us or do visit to 123.hp.com/dj2725
123 HP All-in-One Printer Wireless Setup on 123.hp.com/dj2725
The below steps concerns about to Connect wireless HP Deskjet 2725 Printer to Wireless Setup wizard or Wi-Fi direct for printing document wirelessly.
- Turn ON your 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Printer, Laptop, and Wireless Router/Access Point.
- Connect your wireless printer to laptop with the following steps.
- Press the Wireless button on your 123HP Deskjet 2725 Printer.
- Go to Settings on the printer control panel.
- Then, select Network setup or Wireless Settings.
- From the Wireless Settings options, choose the Wireless Wizard and click OK.
- Now, the printer displays to select your network name (SSID) & input your strong password correctly.
- Finally, the printer will connect to your wireless network.
- Thus the process of HP Wireless Printer Setup.
To know how to print wirelessly with Smart app, go through the steps are described here. Furthermore, you can learn more on how to connect printer to Wi-Fi using various methods.
Disclaimer: 123-hp-printer.net is an independent service provider for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, products, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If the printer is covered by the warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using the 123.hp.com/setup2725 for 123 HP Printer