123 HP DESKJET 2725 WIRELESS SETUP
To print from 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Wireless Setup Printer, you need to set up your printer and operating device to the same network. Here you have the step-by-step guidelines for wireless setup. Try following the Wi-Fi methods and start your print job.
Connect 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Printer to Wi-Fi Direct
- Connect your 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Printer wirelessly and start your print job with the following 123 HP Deskjet 2725 wireless setup guide.
- First of all, turn ON your 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Printer.
- Go to control panel of the printer and touch the settings icon.
- From the Wireless Settings or Network Setup, select the Wi-Fi direct
- Make sure the Wi-Fi direct is enabled on your operating device and turned ON.
- Now, you have to select your 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Printer with DIRECT name on your operating device.
- Once selecting your printer, it will automatically get connected HP Printer Wireless.
If any problem persists to add a printer to Wi-Fi during the wireless set up, 123.hp.com/dj2725 supports to guide with appropriate information. For more details about the 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Wireless Printer Setup using Wi-Fi direct, contact us.
Add your printer in operating device for direct printing method:
- On your OS, go and search “Printers and Scanners”
- Then, click the Add Printer or Scanner.
- Click the Show Wi-Fi Direct Printers and your device displays the connected printer with Wi-Fi direct.
- Among the list, choose and click your Printer model “123 HP Deskjet 2725” that ends with DIRECT in name.
- Click on the Add Device and finish the setup process.
Print using HP Smart from 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Printer:
- Make sure, you have downloaded and installed the HP Smart app.
- If not downloaded, kindly obtain the HP Smart app by browsing to 123hp.com/setup 2725
- Install that on your operating device and Launch it quickly.
- From the home page of HP Smart, choose either Print Photos or Print Documents as per your requirement.
- Select the Photo or Document from your device folder or gallery to make print.
- Then, click Print icon or option from the File.
- When the print job settings displays, make the selections according to your requirement.
- Click Confirm to finalize your settings for printing.
- Click Print and the 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Printer will get start its process as per your request.
Connect your 123HP Deskjet 2725 Printer to Wi-Fi (WPS)
Connect your 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Printer to Wi-Fi to your local network using the Wi-Fi Protected Setup. In the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) there are two options:
- WPS PIN method
- WPS Push button method
You don’t need a network name or network password to connect printer to 123 HP Deskjet 2725 wireless network. Make sure to install the required software on your computer and connect the printer wirelessly to your computer.
123 HP Deskjet 2725 WPS PIN
- Turn ON your network connection on 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Printer by pressing and holding the Wireless
- Make sure the light blinks on your wireless printer and then go to next step.
- On your printer control panel, click the Settings
- From the Wi-Fi options, ensure to select Wireless Protected Setup.
- Then, select the PIN method as you prefer the printer to connect with WPS PIN.
- Within some time, the printer 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Wireless Printer displays with PIN which contains eight digit numbers.
- Make a note on PIN, and on your computer device type down the exact PIN as displayed on your printer.
- Make sure you have entered or typed the correct PIN as shown in printer panel.
- Finally, your printer connects to the WPS connection within few minutes.
HP Deskjet 2725 WPS Push button Mode
- Go and press the 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Wireless button on your 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Printer.
- Ensure to press and hold the button until the wireless light blinks on printer.
- Go to your Wireless Router or Access Point and locate the WPS push button mode.
- Press your router’s WPS button until unless you see the wireless light.
- Get back to your printer and check the connection status.
- Wait for a while to establish the wireless connection between two devices.
The connection was successfully only if the wireless light on the printer keeps idle and steady without flashing.
If the 123 HP Deskjet 2725 wireless light still flashes or blinks, it means the connection gets failure. To resolve that, keep your printer near to router and try following the same steps to connect printer to router using WPS method.
If the WPS Push button fails to connect, get help from our HP Customer support Assistant or visit to 123.hp.com/dj2725 to know how to connect to router with printer.
Steps to Connect 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Printer Setup Wireless
- First, check that your 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Printer is turned ON to connect to the network.
- Now, access your printer control panel for setting up 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Wireless.
- Turn ON the Wireless on your HP Printer with the following steps.
- Touch the Settings icon and go to Wireless Settings or Network Setup.
- The printer displays with different wireless connectivity options, from that select Wireless Setup Wizard (WSW)
- Your 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Printer Wireless detects the nearby Wi-Fi networks that are available.
- Select your Wireless Network Name (SSID) from the detected list.
- Then, enter the Network Password (WPA Password) only when it prompts.
- Once entering the password, confirm and then click the OK
- At last, the connection gets successful on connecting the HP Printer to Wi-Fi.
In some case, if your desired network name is not listed on the printer panel, click Enter Network Name option and add your network manually. Then try following the above steps to complete the 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Wireless Setup for printing job by installing the HP Printer Drivers.
123 HP Deskjet 2725 Driver Download & Install using Wireless
Follow the instruction to download and install the software using the Wireless connection. Moreover, you can opt for Auto wireless connect option which helps the devices to connect automatically.
- First of all, you have to visit 123hp.com/setup 2725 from your computer browser.
- Select Software and Drivers category from the menu.
- Input the printer model in the required field of ‘Enter your product name’ as “123 HP Deskjet 2725 Printer”
- Then, hit the Submit button next to the search box.
- Initially, download the basic 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Printer Driver from 123.hp.com/setup 2725
- Just click on the Download link or button and complete the process of downloading HP Printer driver for 123.hp.com/dj2725
- In the next sequence, start the installation process on your computer.
- Find the software and Run the administrator on your computer device.
- Click Yes and select the .exe file by extracting the downloaded printer driver file.
- Agree the conditions and click Continue in the Installation Wizard screen.
- Select Connection type under the Setup Wizard.
- Make sure to click the Wireless network option in the connectivity method and ensure to disconnect the USB cable from devices.
- Now, click Yes, send my 123 HP Deskjet 2725 wireless settings to the printer (recommended)
On choosing this option, you can establish the wireless connection automatically to printer using 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Auto Wireless Connect option. If you want to know more about the HP Auto Wireless Connect, do visit on 123.hp.com
Then, follow the onscreen instructions to complete the 123 HP Deskjet 2725 Wireless Printer Setup on your computer.
Disclaimer: 123-hp-printer.net is an independent service provider for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, products, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If the printer is covered by the warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using the 123.hp.com/setup2725 for 123 HP Printer