123 HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Setup
To Setup the HP Deskjet 3755 Printer for the first time, you need do the following steps. Unpack and remove all the materials from the 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Setup printer and connect it to your power cord. Then, you will have to install the ink cartridges and load papers into the printer’s tray.
Initial Setup on 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Printer
Rather than hardware setup, you need to download and install the 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Driver from 123.hp.com/dj3755. To make print, connect your printer and computer using the wireless or wired cable connection.
To know more about the detailed process of 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Setup initially, go through this document and complete setting up your printer. You can get awesome print result when you follow the setup guides properly without making any mistakes.
Let’s Go through the Setup Process!
Step 1 – 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Unpacking:
- Remove the 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Printer from the carton box.
- Take all the essential things out from the box: Power Cord, Software CD Installation, USB cable, and HP Ink Cartridges to setup the printer later.
- Slowly, remove all the plastic wrappers from your printer body. If needed, you can recycle those materials.
- Make sure to remove all the blue tapes that present inside and outside of your printer.
- Ensure to clear the unwanted materials from the paper feeder tray, ink cartridge door, and scanner glass.
Step 2 – 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Connecting Power Cable:
- Take the Power cable and untangle it for giving connection to your 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Printer.
- Plug in the power cord to the back rear of the DJ-3755 Printer.
- Plug the other end to your electrical wall outlet and make sure it supplies good connection.
- Now, turn ON the 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Printer by pressing the Power button.
- Start off with the initial setup configuration on the printer panel: Setting up the Date & Time, Region or Country.
To know more in detail steps, you can refer 123.hp.com/setup dj3755 and complete the configuration.
Step 3 – 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Loading Papers in Paper Feeder Tray:
- Open the input tray or paper feeder tray of 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Printer.
- Slide out the width guides that present on both ends of the tray.
- Load the new stack of paper into the paper feeder tray.
- Adjust the guides of the paper tray after paper loading and close the input tray.
- At last, make sure to open the output tray.
Step 4 – Cartridge Installation on HP Deskjet 3755 Printer:
- Turn ON the 123HP Deskjet 3755 Printer and open the cartridge door.
- Don’t install the cartridge until unless it gets idle.
- Unpack your ink cartridges to install one by one into the printer.
- Extract the orange cap from the cartridge and install it in respective given slot.
- Make sure the ink cartridge fix in its place appropriately.
- Install all the cartridges by following the same methods and close the access door.
When it is not installed properly the HP Printer not printing issue troubles you during the printing work. To know the tips and tricks of installing the 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Ink Cartridges, visit to 123hp.com/setup-dj3755
Download & Install HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Software
You can choose your printer driver from 123.hp.com/dj3755 among the several options. Make sure to select the software according to your Operating system version. Then, do follow the onscreen instruction and complete installing the 123HP Deskjet 3755 Software on your computer.
Download 123.hp.com/dj3755 Drivers Appropriately:
- Firstly, from your browser get visit to hp.com/setup to download the latest & updated version of HP Printer Drivers.
- Go to Software and Drivers option from the HP Printer homepage.
- Manually search for HP Deskjet 3755 Printer in the search box and click Submit.
- The HP Support page will find the driver based on your requested product.
- Once the printer driver page displays, click on the Choose different OS option.
- From the drop down list, choose your Operating system & Version.
- Now choose the driver you want for printing or scanning document.
- Just tap the Download button & then save the respective file in your computer.
Install 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Driver:
- Ensure to detach the USB cable connection between your printer & system.
- On your computer, double-click on the driver file to Run the software.
- Double click by extracting the driver software and select .exe file
- When the setup installation wizard displays, click Agree & hit the Continue.
- Then, select Wireless or USB which is listed under the Connection type on setup wizard.
- Follow the onscreen instructions in order to finish the process.
If you have faced any problem during the 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Software Installation, ensure to download the HP Driver Support or HP Printer Assistant. On using any of these software utility diagnostic tools, it will detect and resolve your printer installation issue. Download the respective software from 123.hp.com HP Support page and install on your device.
123 HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Connecting to Wi-Fi
To connect printer to laptop or computer using the Wireless Wizard connection, go through the following steps that depicts about HP Wireless Printer Setup.
- Press the Wireless button on your 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Printer.
- Then, go to Wireless Settings or the Network Setup
- From the Wireless network option, ensure to select the Wireless Setup Wizard
- Make sure your Wireless router is ON and active and then connect wireless printer to laptop.
- Now the printer will search for wireless network and results available networks.
- Among the network list, select your SSID which is network name.
- Then it prompts for password to establish the connection. Check the Password before clicking Join button.
- Finally, the 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Printer connect to wireless.
If your network is not detected in the printer, immediately check your network connection status. On your computer, click the wireless icon and check the status of your network name. If again the problem persists, you can restart all your operating devices and try to reconnect with 123.hp.com/setup guide.
123 HP Deskjet 3755 Printing with Wi-Fi Direct
Here you will come to know, how to connect printer to Wi-Fi direct using the HP Smart printer app. Moreover, you can print wirelessly with HP Smart app download from 123.hp.com/dj3755
Make sure you have finished the HP Printer Setup with cartridge installation and paper loading in paper feeder tray.
123 HP Deskjet 3755 Wireless Direct Setup Process:
- On your Windows 10 Operating system, from the Start menu, search for Printers and Scanners.
- Under the Add a Printer or Scanner option, you can see the Show Wi-Fi Direct Printers.
- Click on it and select your product that combines with DIRECT in printer name.
- Click on your printer model that appears with DIRECT and tap Add Device.
- Enter the WPS PIN in your computer as it appears on your 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Printer.
- Click Next button to connect wireless with your printer. Then proceed with the HP Smart Print.
123 HP Deskjet 3755 Print from HP Printer using HP Smart:
- Open the HP Smart application on your computer by completing 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Setup.
- Choose either Print Documents or Print Photos.
- Select the image or document that you need to print.
- Click Print from file menu.
- Follow the onscreen instruction and complete the print job in computer.