123 HP Deskjet 3755 Wireless Setup
You can Setup your HP Deskjet 3755 Wireless Setup Printer using the HP Smart for printing wirelessly. Moreover, you can connect your HP Deskjet 3755 to wireless or wired connection to make more prints easily. Predominantly, you should download and install the printer driver from 123.hp.com/dj3755. Set up your wireless connection amid of the software installation to complete the setup process.
You can make direct printing using the Wi-Fi Direct and similarly, connecting the HP Printer with Auto wireless connection makes your work easy. Connect printer to computer using any of the following 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Wireless Setup options.
- 123 HP Deskjet 3755 WPS Method
- 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Wi-Fi Direct
- 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Wireless Setup Wizard
Connecting the HP Deskjet 3755 Wireless Setup Wizard
Before starting the printer wireless setup process, ensure that you have turned ON the Wireless Routers, Computer or Operating device, and 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Printer. In case, the wireless setup wizard connection is not displayed on your printer, go for Wireless Protected Setup option.
- Switch ON your 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Printer.
- On the touch screen panel, touch the Wireless
- From there, go to Network and select the Wireless Settings option.
- Choose Wireless Setup Wizard from the Wireless Settings.
- Now, the 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Printer will search for network printer and shows some list.
- From the list of wireless network, click your Network name (SSID).
- Then, input your strong network password for security.
- Within sometime, the HP printer will get connected to your Wi-Fi network.
If you can’t connect to this network, then check your password that entered or restart all your devices. Then, start connecting the printer to Wi-Fi network and establish the network connection. Furthermore, if you confront with any errors, visit to 123.hp.com/dj3755 setup and endure with the following solutions.
In addition, you can detect or identify the network issues using the HP Print and Scan Doctor. Just select the problem that you are confronting with your printer and follow the onscreen instructions to resolve it.
123 HP Deskjet 3755 Wi-Fi Protected Setup Methods
On using the Wireless Protected Setup (WPS button) on Router or Access Point, connect the 123 HP Deskjet 3755 to wireless network.
HP Wireless Printers without touch screen – WPS Push Button Method
To achieve the connection between your printer and computer device, you should have a Router with WPS Push button mode.
- First of all, keep your Wi-Fi router near to the 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Printer.
- Now, on your printer control panel, just press and hold on the Wireless button about 5 seconds until the light blinks.
- Then, after two minutes make sure to press and hold on the WPS button on your Wireless Router.
- Make sure the wireless light stops blinking on both Router and Printer’s Wireless button.
- When it stops blinking and idle, you have successfully connected HP Printer to Wi-Fi Protected Setup with push button mode.
123 HP Deskjet 3755 Wireless with Touch screen – WPS PIN Method
Follow the below steps to know how to connect printer to computer using the Wi-Fi Protected Setup. To perform with the following steps, a wireless router with Pushbutton is not required.
- On your touch screen control panel, click the Wireless icon or go to Settings.
- Then select Network Setup or Wireless Settings based on the printer model, it differs.
- Select out the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Choose the PIN method to connect the printer with WPS.
- Now, the 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Printer prompts with WPS PIN.
- You have to replicate the same WPS PIN in your computer.
- Finally, you have setup wireless connection successfully.
Furthermore, if you rely on HP Customer Support to get more information or to solve your HP Wireless Setup issues, contact us for instant help. In addition, 123.hp.com/setup dj3755 has more solutions and let you know the things about Setting up HP Deskjet 3755 Printer.
Connect HP Deskjet 3755 Printer to Wi-Fi Direct
You can make prints with Wi-Fi Direct connection directly by completing the HP Printer Setup. Make sure you have loaded the plain white papers in to the printer’s input tray. Then, the ink cartridge has to be perfectly installed on your printer. To know more about the 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Setup in explicit manner, refer 123.hp.com/dj3755 setup.
Connect your HP Deskjet 3755 Printer to Print with Wireless Direct (iOS)
- To print from iOS, firstly, open the item which you want to print.
- Go to your Mobile Settings and select the Wireless
- Make sure the Wi-Fi toggle button is turned ON.
- Then, select your printer model that has DIRECT in name under the networks option.
- Click on your printer model and it prompts to enter the appropriate password.
- Once entering the Wi-Fi password, click Join.
- Now, get back to your item which is selected for printing.
- Click Print option or icon on the application.
- Choose Airprint when your iOS device prompts.
- Again select your printer “HP Deskjet 3755 Printer” and click Print.
- Proceed with the onscreen instructions and complete your print job.
Therefore, the 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Printer will accept your print job request and begin its printing process to deliver the excellent output. If you want to know more on printing with HP Printer Wirelessly, get visit 123.hp.com/setup and enjoy working.
Install 123.hp.com/setup – Connect HP Deskjet 3755 to Wi-Fi
123 HP Deskjet 3755 Driver Download:
- On your web browser, go and search for hp.com/dj3755 in the URL address bar.
- Click the Software & Drivers for HP Printer Driver Downloads.
- Search for HP Deskjet 3755 Printer in the respective box and hit the Submit button.
- Select the printer driver for Deskjet 3755 based on your Operating system and version.
- Click Download and complete the HP Printer Drivers downloading process.
Install the HP Deskjet 3755 Software:
- Find the downloaded file on your computer for installing the software using wireless connection.
- If needed, you can connect the 123HP Deskjet 3755 printer to your wireless network.
- Now Run the downloaded software and Extract the file respectively.
- Start installing the HP Deskjet 3755 Printer by selecting the .exe file.
- Then, click Agree and Continue.
- From the Setup Wizard, select Wireless from the Connection type.
- Make sure to choose the Auto Wireless Connect for automatic Wi-Fi connection.
- Follow the onscreen instruction and finish the 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Software Installation.
- At last, ensure to add printer to Wi-Fi to make a document or image printing.
On choosing the HP Auto Wireless Connect, the printer connects to the network automatically. Visit 123.hp.com/dj3755 setup and if any issues persist, kindly reach us for successful 123 HP Deskjet 3755 Wireless Setup.