123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Wireless Setup
123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Wireless Setup is an All-in-one printer which contains all the functions like Print, Scan, and Copy. You can connect your printer to Wi-Fi on using the HP Smart app. You can share all your documents with other devices on connecting the devices to the same network. Moreover, on the process of 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Wireless Setup, choose any wireless connection. The following options are listed below for connecting the HP Printer
- 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Wi-Fi Protected Setup WPS
- 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Wireless Setup Wizard WSW
- 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Wi-Fi Direct Connection
On Setting up HP Envy Pro 6455 Wi-Fi network, you can easily complete the installation software process. For installing the printer driver, wireless and wired connection is required for successful completion.
In order to setup wireless connection, you should gather the essential requirements such as: Network name (SSID) and Network Password, WEP Key or WPA Passphrase.
Things to Make Sure for connecting HP Envy Pro 6455 Wireless
Just know about the HP Envy Pro 6455 Wireless Setup preparations.
- Before starting, the 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer has to be turned ON.
- Turn ON your Wireless Router and Computer.
- Ensure to connect your computer with wireless network.
- Keep or adjust the Wi-Fi router close to your HP Envy Pro 6455 Setup and computer within range.
- Make sure you have WPS PIN in your Wireless access point.
Connect 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 with Wireless Protected Setup
123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Wi-Fi Protected Setup is a button which is also called as (WPS) that presents on the wireless routers. It can easily connect with your wireless network and automatically install the HP Envy Pro 6455 Wireless printer. Just have to input the SSID and Security key for connecting the printer to your wireless.
To enable the WPS PIN or WPS Push button method that connects to the network, just proceed with the following steps.
- Ensure to turn ON your 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer.
- Go to your Wi-Fi router and locate WPS button.
- Make sure to press the WPS button on your wireless access point. This is how to connect with router.
- In case, if your router doesn’t have the WPS button, then connect the HP Printer using HP Smart app.
- Locate the Wireless button that presents on your HP Envy Pro 6455 Wireless printer.
- Now, at the same time, press the Power button and Wireless button for three seconds.
- Likewise, give a press and hold the WPS button on your router for 3-5 seconds.
- Make sure to press and hold the buttons until the WPS connection gets started.
- By now, your 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 connects to wireless
Connecting 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer with Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi Direct is an alternative option while you can connect your printer when local Wi-Fi network is not available.
- Touch and hold on the Information button for a while on the printer until the light blinks on the control panel.
- Now, to turn ON your Wi-Fi direct on printer, tap the Information, Cancel, and Resume buttons simultaneously.
- Then, go to your computer and open the Wi-Fi Settings.
- From the Wi-Fi Settings, select your printer “HP Envy Pro 6455 with DIRECT”
If your 123HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer is not shown in your wireless network, then kindly turn OFF Wireless settings on your PC. If the issue persists after trying this method, kindly check out the 123.hp.com/setup6455 supports.
Print with Wi-Fi Direct using 123 HP Envy Pro 6455
- Make sure papers are loaded in the HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer’s main tray, and then switch ON the printer.
- In your Windows OS, just search for Printers and scanners and click to open.
- From the Printers & Scanners option, click the Add a 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 printer or scanner.
- Then to get a printers list, tap Show Wi-Fi Direct
- Choose the printer with DIRECT in name. For instance: DIRECT – HP Envy Pro 6455
- After selecting the printer with Wi-Fi Direct in the name, click on the Add device button.
- When the WPS PIN prompts on your computer, look on the printer control panel to get the 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 WPS PIN during setup.
- Ensure to type or input the PIN within 90 seconds, then press Next to establish and complete the wireless network connection.
- Now, open the item on your device that you want to print, click File.
- Then, click Print
- After that, select your printer among the list, and hit Print.
NOTE: If the PIN got expires, restart your computer, and go with the wireless printer setup process again.
Furthermore, if any help is required for connecting the HP Printer to wireless, you can get support from 123.hp.com/setup envy pro 6455.
123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Wireless Setup Wizard Connection
- Access your 123HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer’s control panel for wireless setup wizard connection.
- From the operational panel, press the 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Wireless button and click the Wi-Fi settings.
- Select the 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Wireless Setup Wizard option and click OK
- Now it will start searching for available networks that are within its range for network printer.
- To connect to network, select your 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Wireless Name & input your Network Password from the printer panel.
- Finally, the router connected HP Printer to the Wi-Fi.
- At the end of the process, ensure to add a printer to Wi-Fi with HP Smart for printing wirelessly.
123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Driver Downloading & Installation
123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Driver Download: Download and install the recommended HP printer driver for 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 on your computer. For that, you should visit the 123.hp.com/setup 6455 for driver downloads based on your OS. Select your OS type with Version to get appropriate HP Printer Drivers for 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 and Download it.
123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Steps for Installing the Software
- Once downloading the 123hp.com/setup envypro 6455 on your computer, start with the following steps to install 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 driver.
- Double-click the downloaded software file that you got from 123.hp.com/envy pro6455
- The installation process starts now.
- Click the ‘I agree’ checkbox to continue with the software installation steps.
- Select your Connection Type in the Setup Wizard screen.
- You can go for Connect with Wireless network for connecting the 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 wirelessly.
- Then, add your printer to computer to begin a print job.
- Finally, the setup installation steps completes successfully on your computer.
Troubleshoot 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer to Wi-Fi
- Sometimes, the 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer might cause problems and in that case, troubleshoot the 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Wireless Printer issues.
- If you can’t connect to network, you have to check your devices are turned ON (Router, Computer, & Printer)
- To find the 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Wireless Setup issue, you can install the HP Print and Scan Doctor by downloading it from 123.hp.com/envypro6455
- Verify that, you have entered a correct password with corresponding network name to connect HP Printer to Wi-Fi.
- In some case, the printer goes Offline, if the wireless network or devices are turned OFF and enabled.
For connecting the printer to your computer, complete the 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Wireless Setup process. Ensure that you’ve installed the ink cartridges and loaded paper with driver installation. Then on installing the 123 HP Envy Pro 6455 Wirelessly, you can begin your document printing.