123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Setup
Here you will start knowing about 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Setup techniques with Unboxing, Connecting the Power cord, Cartridges installation, Paper loading, Driver Download with Quick Installation, and Wireless HP Officejet Pro 7740 Setup. Then you may start your printing with HP Smart Printer app and connecting to the smart Wi-Fi router or Access point. Moreover, 123.hp.com/setup 7740 offers more valuable information in order to connect HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer to Computer or Laptop and print from HP Officejet Pro 7740 Setup
Step 1: Unboxing HP Officejet Pro 7740 Setup
- First, take the 123HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer from the box.
- Then, remove all tapes and stickers from the printer casing.
- Lift the ink cartridge door, and then remove all tape from inside the printer.
- Gently, open the paper’s paper input tray by pulling towards your side, and then discard the packing tape.
- Be sure to close the ink cartridge door and paper input tray once extracted all the unwanted materials.
Step 2: Connect the HP Officejet Pro 7740 Setup to Power cord
- Connect the 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 power cord to the back of the printer.
- Similarly, connect the other end of the power cord to a power outlet.
- Now, press the power button to turn on the 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer Setup.
- Now, it is time to set your preferences by accessing the printer control panel.
- Select your country/region and date/time and then click the Yes option to confirm.
Step 3: Install HP Officejet Pro 7740 Setup Original HP ink cartridges
- Gently raise the 123HP Officejet Pro 7740 cartridge access door.
- Wait for the bay to be free and quiet before proceeding with installation.
- Now, unpack the new ink cartridge and remove the plastic tape.
- Start inserting the ink cartridge into the slot and make sure it clicks into place.
- After fixing the cartridges, close down the cover of the ink cartridge slot.
- Simply repeat the same process for installing other ink cartridges.
- After the installation is complete, click OK on the control panel.
- Finally, close the ink cartridge access door of the 123HP Officejet Pro 7740 Setup.
Step 4: 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Setup - Loading Papers
- Open the paper input tray of the 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Setup; simply pull the tray towards you to unfold the tray.
- Slide the paper width guide of the printer’s tray as far as possible.
- Get a stack of paper and fan those to avoid paper jam.
- Load the paper in the input tray in portrait orientation.
- Simply push the loaded paper towards the input tray until it stops.
- After insertion, be sure to adjust the edges of the paper.
- Close the paper input tray completely into the printer.
- Before starting a print job, pull out the output tray of the printer and raise the extender.
123.hp.com/setup 7740 Driver download and Install on the Computer
- Access 123hp.com/setup 7740 from the computer’s Web browser.
- On the home page, select Support and Drivers or Drivers and Software.
- Enter your printer name “123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Setup” in the search box and click Submit.
- After you find the HP printer drivers for the 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Setup, select your operating system and version.
- Now, select the desired driver name from the alternative list.
- Click the “Download” button and the process will begin immediately.
- Then the downloaded file will be in Zip format, so you need to unzip the file during the installation process.
- After downloading the 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 printer driver, save the file in the desired computer location or folder.
- Now, find the saved file and click on it to run the software.
- Then, extract the file by right-clicking on the file.
- Select the exe file and click it to start the 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 software installation.
- Follow the onscreen commands to complete the set up steps.
- Make positive to choose your Connection kind from the setup wizard set up display.
- Similarly, make certain to feature your printer in laptop with the assist of following on-display instruction.
For additional information that concerns about the how to connect printer to wifi and start printing wirelessly, refer 123hp.com setup 7740
To troubleshoot any of HP Officejet Pro 7740 Driver Installation errors, simply download the HP Printer Assistant Software program from 123.hp.com/setup 7740 and install to your PC to repair issue.
123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Wi-Fi Setup Installation
You can connect your 123HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer to Wireless using Wi-Fi direct, Wireless Setup Wizard, and Wireless Protected Setup options.
- On the 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer’s panel, press Wireless.
- Click the Settings icon that displays on your panel.
- Touch either Wireless protected setup or Wireless setup wizard connectivity option.
- Then, pick your Network SSID from the list to connect wireless printer.
- Input WEP/WPA Passphrase or Wireless Network Password to get connected with your Wi-Fi.
- Click Done as soon as the password is entered correctly.
- Now, the printer tries to hook up with 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Setup wireless.
- To verify the settings, click on Done
Once your devices got connected to wireless, you will know to print wirelessly in upcoming steps. If needed more information, go to 123.hp.com/setup 7740 and get steps for 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Setup Wireless for printing a document.
123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 – HP Smart Print
- From the 123.hp.com/setup 7740, obtain the HP Smart App Download
- Make sure the papers are installed into the input tray of HP Officejet Pro 7740 Setup.
- Now, launch the installed HP Smart app in your device.
- To continue with the print jib, you must add your printer in HP Smart app.
- Click on the Print tile from the options.
- Select Print document/Print photo based on your requirement.
- Tap Print button again.
- Then, set your appropriate print options for document printing.
- Hit the Print button to start the printing on HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer.
Contact if any HP Support Assistant is needed for 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 guidance and how to print easily.
Connect HP Officejet Pro 7740 Wireless Printer to Laptop
Turn ON your Laptop and 123HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer to proceed with the process of connecting wireless printer to laptop.
- Firstly, connect the USB cable with the Printer’s port and Laptop’s USB port.
- From your Windows Start menu, look for Devices.
- Select the Printers & Scanners
- Now, your Laptop is going to detect your printer that was linked with USB cable.
- Select the Printer name “Officejet Pro 7740” to activate and complete the Setting up HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer.
For more detailed information on 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 procedures with techniques, refer 123.hp.com/setup 7740 or contact us for support.