123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Wireless Setup
You can enhance work on using the 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer with Wi-Fi Printing capabilities in a range of high performance. To know more features that comes up on doing 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Wireless Setup process, visit to 123.hp.com/setup 7740
Connect your HP Officejet Pro 7740 to Wi-Fi Local area network to finish the process of wireless setup. To proceed with the Wi-Fi set up process, you are recommended to collect the network name and password.
Enable your wireless network with your credentials for connecting HP Printer to Wi-Fi. On choosing the HP Wireless Printer which is HP Officejet Pro 7740, you can enjoy your printing and scanning.
For more information regarding the HP Officejet Pro 7740 Wireless Setup, go to 123.hp.com/setup ojpro7740
123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Wireless Setup Printer
Just go through the process of 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Setup Printer Wirelessly to start your print job effectively.
- First of all, unbox your 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Wireless Setup.
- Take all the required materials that accompanied with printer package and keep aside.
- Extract all the wrappers and tapes that present on the outer shell of the printer.
- Take away the 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer out and place down on your desired place or work station.
- Now, get the power cord and plug-in the one end to the electrical wall socket.
- Connect the other end of the cord to the printer port.
- Turn ON the printer and it will start initializing the initial setup process such as: Setting up your Language, Date, Country, and Region.
- Get the HP Ink Cartridges and install on its respective slots and then ensure that snaps in place.
- Now, load the A4 papers and set the papers. Then, open the tray and load it correctly with the adjustment of width guides.
Easy Steps for Setting up 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Wi-Fi Network
- On the printer touchscreen, touch the 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Wireless Setup connection icon, then touch the Setup
- Go to the 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Wireless Setup wizard and your printer will roughly search for your wireless routers.
- Select your Wi-Fi SSID (Network Name) on the printer screen and tap OK option or button.
- Enter your Wi-Fi password correspondingly on the printer’s display and tap DONE & OK to confirm the settings.
- The 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 now check your settings & printer connects to the Wi-Fi network.
- When the connection is successful, touch OK.
- Now the printer setup of the HP OfficeJet Pro 7740 is wirelessly connected and you can perform printing and scanning.
HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer Wi-Fi Setup with HP Smart App
In order to commence with the wireless connect setup, ensure to get the following details to establish the connection:
Wi-Fi Network Name, Wireless Network Password, Network PIN, and Router Name.
You can set-up your 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer with Wi-Fi direct using the HP Smart app. Do follow the below steps for easy connection.
Make sure you have downloaded the HP Smart on your device to perform the 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Wireless Setup.
- To configure the HP Smart application on your iPhone, go to App Store or 123hp.com/setup 7740 & download the HP Smart application.
- After downloading it, install it on your desired device
- In the smart application, press the + icon at the top to add a printer “123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Wireless Setup”
- Make sure the device and printer are close to your Wi-Fi router so that you can easily pair the printer with your wireless router.
- Then the software application will detect your printer and the Officejet Pro 7740 Printer will displayed in the app
- Select your printer name called HP Officejet Pro 7740 Setup, enter your Wi-Fi network password and click Next.
- The connection between your wireless network and network printer is now established successfully.
- When your printer is connected to Wi-Fi, the wireless light will be solid with no more flickering.
- Click Next and finish setting up your 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Wireless Setup.
Now, you may start accessing the printer functions for document printing or scanning. On utilizing the HP Smart application, you can simply print easily with just few clicks on your mobile.
For more reference, you can visit to 123.hp.com/setup ojpro 7740 and get to know about it.
Print with 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Wi-Fi Direct
Just make your process simple to print directly without using the Wi-Fi network. Instead of that, connect with Wi-Fi Direct.
- First and foremost thing is to Turn ON the 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Wireless Setup.
- If your printer is ON then make sure it is not in sleep mode.
- Tap the Wi-Fi Direct on the printer access panel.
- Open the Wi-Fi Direct settings.
- Now, your printer displays for Wi-Fi Direct Name.
- Go to your device and make sure your Wi-Fi direct is enabled.
- Open the document in your device and click Print from the File
- Select “123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer” from which you are going to print and click Start.
- Now, on your printer, press the OK button that shows “Successfully connected to android device.”
- Complete the Print Settings based on your requirement.
- Finally, hit Print button to send print job for document or image printing.
If you have any problem on printing a document with Wi-Fi Direct from Mobile device, refer 123.hp.com/setup 7740 support
Additionally, to make your work much ease, download and install the HP Print Service Plugin. You can obtain the respective application at 123.hp.com/setup 7740 or install it directly from your App store.
It helps to send or share any document directly from your android to the OJPro 7740 Printer connected to same network.
You can fix the printer problems manually on downloading and installing the HP Print and Scan doctor.
Connect HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer to Wi-Fi Protected Setup
Some users might not opt or printers don’t have the Wireless Setup Wizard option. In that case, you can setup your 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Wireless Protected Setup (WPS) or using the WPS Push button.
To perform with WPS Push button, you need to have WPS button on your access point.
- Go to your 123HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer to press & hold the button of Wireless until it blinks.
- On the touchscreen menu, touch Wireless Settings or Network Settings.
- Choose Wi-Fi Protected Setup under the network settings.
- Now, tap Start on the printer, so that the HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer is ready to connect using WPS button mode.
- On your Router, Press and hold the WPS button for about 3 seconds and make sure the light blinks on wireless router.
- On entering the WPS PIN on computer that displays on 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740, the connection will get accomplished.
- Within few minutes, you need to enter the PIN that has displayed. Otherwise, you need to start off from the first for configuration.
For any help, you can contact our 123 HP Printer Support team as we are dedicated to provide guidelines and regards to your 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Wireless Setup.
For more information about the HP Officejet Pro 7740 Software Installation or 123.hp.com/setup ojpro7740 driver download, refer HP Printer Support.
You can get in contact with our support assistants who are dedicated to guide related HP Printers. Moreover, if needed any help for 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Wireless Setup issues, CALL US!
123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer Software Installation Wireless
You can install the recommended 123 HP Printer software on computer using the Wireless connection.
In the Install Wizard Screen, just select Wireless network from the connection type and follow the onscreen instructions to enter credentials.
Once entering the required details, you can connect your printer with wireless and complete installation.
If needed, do visit to 123.hp.com/setup ojpro7740 and enter printer model as HP Officejet Pro 7740 Driver to download required one.
The below information concerns about updating the driver automatically instead of proceeding with manual update. Just go through the steps and save your valuable time and prevent your printer from hassles.
- Select “Automatically update the printer driver” and let HP automatically update the driver and perform on it.
- To connect the printer with a USB cable, connect one end of the cable to the printer and the other end to the computer.
- If you receive any notification saying that you cannot connect to this network, try the following steps.
- To connect your 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 wirelessly Setup, set up the HP auto wireless connection & perform with the Wireless Setup Wizard (WSW) method.
- If you have a wired connection, start the Found New Hardware Wizard in the lower right corner of your PC to complete the setup.
- If that doesn’t work, navigate to the Add Printer Wizard and install the recommended printer driver.
- Press the Windows key, and then go to 123 HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer’s Control Panel and then select Devices & Printers.
- Click Add Printer in your computer.
- Choose the name of your printer from the detected printers list.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the 123HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer Drivers.