123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Setup
First of all, open the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Setup Printer box and take all the printer requirements away from the box. Keep all the essential things that come along with package for further 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Setup process. You will get the User manual documentation, HP Instant ink cartridges, Power cord connection, USB cable, and Software CD.
First Time Setup on HP Officejet Pro 8028 Printer
- On using your two hands, gently pull or drag the printer from the carton box.
- Remove the end caps from the printer’s both sides and dispose the plastic bag.
- Now, remove all the blue tapes from around your 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Setup
- Remove the Styrofoam from the printer’s scanner lid.
- Get the power cord in your hand and connect it to your wall socket.
- The 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Setup turns ON automatically.
- Access your printer’s control panel for setting up the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 initial settings such as: Language, Country or Region and click Confirm.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Setup Cartridge Installation
- In the next sequence, when your printer prompts to install HP Printer cartridges, go ahead.
- Open the 123HP Officejet Pro 8028 Cartridge access door.
- Once the carriage gets silent and idle, remove the plastic tape from the HP Original Ink Cartridge.
- After unpacking the cartridges, hold that by its sides and twist the orange cap in order to remove it.
Note: Don’t touch the contacts of the cartridges, as it may cause the ink clogs and ink failure.
- Now, hold the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Setup Printer ink cartridge by its side and slide in into its slot.
- While installing, just give a push to get the cartridge settles in its place.
- Repeat the same steps to install the other color cartridges.
- After completing setting up the HP Officejet Pro 8028 Setup cartridges install, close the access door and front door.
- Then, click OK to continue on your printer control panel.
How to Load Papers in HP Officejet Pro 8028 Printer?
- Gently, slide the main paper tray out from the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Setup
- Remove the tape or cardboard restraint in the input tray.
- Now, slide the width guides of the tray to their outermost position.
- Then, load some stack of papers into the tray and make sure to push the papers until it stops into the tray.
- After loading, adjust the paper guides against the paper edges.
- Once you complete loading the stack paper, slide the tray into the printer as you taken.
- Click OK on the control panel display to accept the paper.
- Then, open the output tray just by sliding away.
- By now, the printer will start its process automatically to print an alignment page.
- Next, you have to scan that alignment page prior to start printing.
- Just lift the printer’s scanner lid or cover, place down the print side of alignment page on scanner glass.
- Ensure about the guides while placing the paper on scanner glass.
- Close the scanner cover and click OK on your control panel display.
- Once it completes successfully, touch the OK button and end the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Setup.
Download 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Setup Drivers
- Turn ON your Mobile device or Computer to download HP Printer Drivers.
- Go to 123hp.com/setup 8028 from your desired browser.
- Select the Software and Drivers tab or from the Homepage navigation menu.
- Then, follow the prompts that displays on your screen to get the required 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Driver.
- Type the name of your Printer model “123 HP Officejet 8028 Setup” & tap Submit.
- Then, you will get some alternative printer drivers based on your model.
- Before choosing the driver, select your Operating system and Version.
- Once chosen, select the printer driver you want and click on it.
- Find the Download button and click on it to get start the downloading process.
- The File will get saved on computer automatically and you can start your installation.
- Locate the downloaded software file and just double-click on it to Run.
- After that, extract the file to begin the process of installation.
- Agree when the License Agreement page appears and ensure to select the checkbox and then hit Continue.
- You are recommended to choose your Connection method from the Setup Wizard page.
- Choose either Wireless Network connection or USB connection.
- Click Next and your printer prompts to connect the USB with printer and computer.
- On choosing wireless, kindly enter your network credentials such as selecting your network and entering the password.
- Therefore, the printer will find your wireless network and attempts to connect wireless printer.
To deal with any sort of 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Setup Software Installation problems, use the HP Print and Scan doctor to detect or find your issue. If still error persists, troubleshoot your printer problems with our experts in just one call. Moreover, if needed, you can refer 123.hp.com/setup8028 installation guide.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Wi-Fi Setup
You can connect your HP Officejet Pro 8028 Printer to Wi-Fi easily with just few steps. The following procedures are given below:
- Turn ON your Wireless router, Operating system, and 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Setup.
- Firstly, connect your operating system with Wi-Fi.
- Then, click the Wireless icon or button on the printer operational panel.
- Select the Network Setup/Wireless Settings
- Select your wireless type as you can prefer Wi-Fi Protected Setup, Wireless Setup Wizard, or Wi-Fi Direct.
- Once selecting the Wi-Fi type, follow the onscreen instructions to complete the HP Printer Setup with wireless connection.
- You will have to select your Wireless router or Network name.
- Then, have to enter the exact Network password and click join to finish the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Setup Wireless Printer
- The 123HP Officejet Pro 8028 Setup will start detecting your wireless network and connects it.
To know the additional options on how to connect printer to Wi-Fi, 123.hp.com/setup 8028 provides information. Furthermore, if any troubles you can reach our technical support team to sort out the issue accordingly.
HP Smart App – 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Setup Wirelessly
We will guide you on how to print wirelessly using the HP Smart Printer app. Follow the below steps:
- Open the HP smart print app on your operating system.
- If not installed, download the respective app from hp.com or from your app store.
- Once the HP Smart download is completed, proceed with the onscreen steps to install the software.
- Then, make sure you have connected your printer to wireless wizard or smart wifi router. For direct connection, you can make use of Wi-Fi direct option.
- On the app, click Print documents / Print photos.
- Select your Printer “HP Officejet Pro 8028”
- Then, select the photo or document on your operating device.
- Click Print icon or go to File menu and click Print,
- Proceed with the onscreen instruction and finish your print job.
- Finally, click Print to print from your HP Printer.
If the printer is not printing, you can visit to 123hp.com/setup 8028 to attain the HP Support from Experts. Additionally, you can know more tips and tricks on 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Setup method.