123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Wireless Setup
To make a wireless printing, you have to perform 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Wireless Setup and it helps to communicate between your printer and computer. You can active your Wi-Fi on your device and print your photos and documents securely from your 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Wireless Setup
The following options concerns about how to connect 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 to Wi-Fi.
Method 1: Connecting the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Printer with Wi-Fi Protected Setup
Method 2: Connect HP Officejet Pro 8028 Wireless Printers to Wi-Fi Setup Wizard
Method 3: Connect the HP Officejet Pro 8028 to Wi-Fi Direct
In addition, install the printer driver for 123.hp.com/setup8028 using your wireless in completion of HP Officejet Pro 8028 Printer Wireless Setup.
HP Officejet Pro 8028 Printer to Connect with Wi-Fi Protected Setup
Quickly connect your HP Officejet Pro 8028 Printer to Wi-Fi network on using the WPS Push button method of Wireless Protected Setup (WPS).
In order to connect your HP Officejet Pro 8028 with Wireless Protected Setup, you must prepare the connection requirements.
- A Wireless Router that supports your 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Printer.
- HP Officejet Pro 8028 Wireless Router with WPS Button.
- HP Officejet Pro 8028 Wireless Network Password.
Rather than using the WPS PIN method, you can opt for WPS Pushbutton mode which is very easy to complete the HP Officejet Pro 8028 Wireless Setup.
When your computer prompts to enter WPS PIN, click Cancel and if Wi-Fi direct is enabled, kindly disable it.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 WPS Method
- Press the Wireless button on your 123HP Officejet Pro 8028 Wireless Setup.
- Just hold the wireless button until the light blinks.
- On your control panel menu, select the Wireless icon and you will get the details.
- Click the Settings icon and click the Network Setup or Wireless Settings.
- From the Wireless options, choose the Wi-Fi Protected Setup by scrolling down and click on it.
- Then, touch the Push button and touch Start.
- Now, on your Wi-Fi router, find the WPS button and press & hold on the button until the light blinks.
- It will take some time to establish and finally your HP Printer connects to the network.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 WPS PIN Method
- From your printer’s control panel, click the Wireless icon or touch the Wireless
- Then, click the Settings
- Click the HP Officejet Pro 8028 Wireless Protected Setup among the wireless connect options.
- Select the PIN option and the WPS PIN displays on your printer.
- Enter the WPS PIN on your computer that actually displays on your printer.
- Finally, the printer wireless connection gets established successfully.
- After completing the HP Officejet Pro 8028 Wireless Setup, the network printer software can be installed.
If the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Printer stops working to connect to the network, kindly check your connection. If any help needed, you can assist with our HP Customer Support or visit to 123.hp.com/setup 8028 guidelines.
Connecting HP Officejet Pro 8028 Wireless Setup Wizard
On choosing the Wireless Setup Wizard method, you can connect the HP Officejet Pro 8028 to your Wireless from your printer control panel.
- Initially, the 123HP Officejet Pro 8028 Printer has to be turned ON using the Power button.
- Disconnect or unplug if any USB cables are connected between your computer and printer device.
- From your HP Officejet Pro 8028 Printer control panel, click or press the Wireless button.
- Then, go to Network menu or click Settings.
- Just scroll down in your display to select the Wireless Setup Wizard option from the Wireless Settings.
- The printer finds your network and it prompts for password.
- Enter your WEP or WPA Key Password and confirm that. Then click the OK
- If you can’t connect to this network, you can add a new network manually.
- For that, just click the Enter New Network Name and follow the onscreen instruction.
- At last, make sure to print a wireless network test report to find if any issue persist.
HP Print and Scan Doctor aids to find and fix the network issues. You can get download of HP Print and Scan Doctor on visiting to 123.hp.com/setup ojpro8028
123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Wireless Direct – 123.hp.com/ojpro8028 Setup
To print from 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 wirelessly without using any wireless routers, opt for Wi-Fi Direct connection. The connection can be build to wireless router through Wireless and Wired connection.
- First of all, turn ON the HP Wi-Fi Direct from your 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Printer’s control panel.
- On your Computer or Mobile device, make sure to turn ON or Enable the Wi-Fi Direct.
- From your computer, search for Printers and Scanners.
- Click on the Printers & Scanners option → Add a HP Officejet Pro 8028 or Scanner.
- Then, tap the option ‘Show Wi-Fi Direct Printers’.
- Now, select your Printer that includes DIRECT in name. ( For E.g.: DIRECT – HP Officejet Pro 8028)
- Tap on the Add Device button to add your HP Officejet Pro 8028 to Wi-Fi.
- Now, your computer prompts for WPA2 Passphrase and you cannot turn ON the Wi-Fi direct without security.
- Go to your printer and note down the WPA2 security PIN and enter that on your Computer exactly.
- Make sure to input the PIN within 90 seconds and tap Next button.
- Finally, you have complete connecting the HP Printer to Wi-Fi.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Driver Download & Installation Wireless
Download and install the HP Officejet Pro 8028 Printer Driver in order to finish the printer setup successfully.
- Initially, you have to download the appropriate 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Wireless Driver from 123hp.com/setup 8028
- Enter the name of your printer model “HP Officejet Pro 8028” and search it.
- Then, select the Driver based on your OS Version and type among the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Wireless Drivers.
- Click Download button and the driver downloads automatically.
- Once the driver download process completes, you can go for installing the software.
- To install the software, just follow the onscreen instructions and complete the setup process.
- While on installing the HP software, you are supposed to choose the connection type.
- Prefer the HP Officejet Pro 8028 Wireless network connection and continue with HP Officejet Pro 8028 driver installation.
- Ensure to add your printer in computer and then only you can scan or do print job from your computer.
Furthermore instructions or support, you can visit 123.hp.com/setup ojpro8028 on connecting the printer to setup wireless. Make sure to choose your network name and enter the network password during the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Software Installation.
After the installation, you can print using HP Smart app with Wi-Fi Direct. You can obtain the HP Smart app from 123.hp.com, just browse over it. Once the paper loading and ink cartridges are installed, you may start your printing work effectively by setting up HP Officejet Pro 8028 Wireless Setup Printer.
How to Print from Windows using HP Officejet Pro 8028 Printer?
123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Print from Computer:
- First, ensure that the papers are loaded and 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Printer is turned ON.
- Open the item on your Windows computer and click Print icon or option from File menu.
- Make sure to choose your printer and the Properties dialog box gets open.
- Depending on your requirement, select the print options appropriately.
- Finally, click OK to confirm your settings.
- Then click Print or OK button to start the printing work.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Print with HP Smart app:
- Make sure the papers are loaded into the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Printer’s input tray.
- Open the HP Smart app, if not downloaded kindly get on visiting browsing to 123.hp.com/ojpro8028
- Once the app gets launched, select your printer as “HP Officejet Pro 8028” to print with smart app.
- Click Print Photos and locate the image you want to print.
- Click Print Documents and locate your file you want to print.
- Click Print and select your appropriate printing options based on your requirement.
- At last, hit the Print button to begin the printing on 123HP Officejet Pro 8028 Printer.
How to Scan from Computer using HP Officejet Pro 8028?
123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Scan with HP Smart:
- Load your original document print side up on the 123HP Officejet Pro 8028 Printer scanner glass.
- Open the HP Smart and select Scan tile from the Homepage.
- Click the Scanner and click Settings to modify or change any settings, if needed.
- Select your Scan type you want and click the Print, Share, or Save option accordingly.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Scan to Email:
- Touch the Scan icon or option on your printer panel and click Email.
- Click Next when email profile not setup screen appears.
- Click the [Using the HP Software installed on computer or Web browser] option.
- Then, follow the onscreen instruction to complete setting up HP Officejet Pro 8028 for Email set up.
- Now, get back to your printer panel and click Scan → Email.
- Select your email account and tap Continue.
- In the TO field, enter the recipient’s mail address and enter Subject in respective field.
- Click Send and Finish button when the scanning process completes.
If any problem persist, Contact our support assistant to endure the problems during the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8028 Setup. Moreover, to get additional guidelines refer 123.hp.com/ojpro8028 and go through it.