123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Setup
Here you have the quick setup process to perform with 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Setup Printer for printing. You can print and scan all your documents or items that required, only when the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Setup job completes. Go through the steps to set up your printer in a quick manner and enjoy printing from it.
Step by Step Guides for Setting up your 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer
Firstly, you will have to unpack the printer box and unravel all the requirements aside for further set up process. Then, have to give power connection to the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Setup and go with initial setup things such as: Setting the Date & Time and selecting your Region/Country.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer Initial Set-up process
- First of all, place the box on the flat surface to unravel the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Setup.
- Unbox your printer using some tool which doesn’t harm you.
- Now, you can see the essential requirements that are needed to Setup your 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Setup.
- Take all those materials and keep it aside such as: Power cord, USB cable, Software CD, Ink Cartridges, and User manual guide.
- Tilt your printer box and take out the product out safely and then place it on the surface.
- Extract all the adhesive tapes that surround the printer.
- Similarly, ensure to remove all the unwanted papers and other materials from the printer body.
- Make sure to clear the materials that are present in input tray and in cartridge door.
Connect the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Setup to Power Cord:
- Take the Power cord cable and untangle it for making connection.
- Connect the one of power cord cable to the electrical socket.
- Then, connect the other end of cord to the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Setup back rear port.
- The printer turns ON automatically once the connection is established.
- Now, you can proceed with the first time setup configuration on printer using your control panel.
Loading papers in 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Setup
- Gently, slide out the input tray separately from the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Setup.
- Slide the paper width guides of the tray from left to right for three times.
- On the other hand, take some amount of white papers without any damages.
- Fan the stack of white papers and just tap down on the flat surface to equalize.
- Load the plain white papers into the HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer’s input tray.
- Once loaded, ensure to adjust the paper width guides at both the ends.
- Make sure the width guide touches the edges of the paper and avoid adjusting so tight or loose.
Notice: Avoid the following things that might cause paper jam in 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Setup.
- Ensure that the loaded papers are not torn or dirt paper or the papers sticks together anymore.
- Make sure, you have not loaded more papers in the input tray.
- Check that you have adjusted the guides at both ends properly.
Now, slide the input tray inwardly toward the printer until it reaches it place.
Furthermore, if you get any problems on paper loading, you can get visit to 123.hp.com/setup 8035 or get required HP Support from our support team.
Install Cartridges in 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer
- First, make sure your 123HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer gets turned ON and idle.
- Open your HP Printer’s ink cartridge access door.
- Uncover your HP Original Ink Cartridge to install it in your HP printer.
- Remove the Orange color tab that present on the ink cartridge and avoid touching the protective area.
- Install the ink cartridge into the respective slot based on colors.
- While installing, just give a press in order to settle the cartridge in its place properly.
- Make sure, you have got a click sound during the installation and that confirms successful process.
- To install the other color ink cartridges, do follow the same steps and complete installing.
- After installing, you may close the cartridge access door and complete the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Setup.
Furthermore, if any error occurs when the printer is not printing, examine your ink cartridge. To know more about the solutions and steps, visit to 123.hp.com/setup 8035
Guides to Connect 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 to Wi-Fi
- Firstly, ensure to switch ON your 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer.
- Similarly, turn ON your Wireless router or access point and your Computer operating system.
- If you don’t have the touch screen display, then turn ON by pressing the Wireless button.
- Now, touch the Wireless icon or Network icon from your Printer menu.
- Then, touch the Settings
- Touch the Wireless Settings or Network Setup.
- Under the options such as: Wireless Wizard, Wi-Fi Protected Setup, and Wi-Fi Direct – Select based on your desire.
- Then, follow the onscreen instructions to establish the connection in HP Wireless Printer Setup.
- Ensure to enter the correct password that matches your network name to accomplish the wireless network connection between devices.
- Once it gets connected, you have complete setting up the HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer Wireless.
You can refer 123.hp.com/setup ojpro8035 to know much more about the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Wireless Setup methods.
Download the 123HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer Drivers
Instead of using the software CD, you may go with downloading the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Drivers from 123.hp.com/setup 8035. Then, you can install your downloaded software on your respective operating system and avoid the issues like outdated printer driver issue.
Henceforth, on downloading the driver at the page of 123.hp.com/setup 8035 driver downloads, you can get only the latest updated software.
- First of all, get visit on hp.com/setup ojpro 8035 from your computer’s web browser.
- Select the Software and Drivers section from the navigation menu.
- Enter your printer’s name and model “123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Setup”
- You will get alternative list of HP printer drivers. Among those, you have to choose any one for your printing or scanning purpose.
- Before that, ensure to determine your Operating system with Version appropriately.
- Now, hit the Download button once you selected the software.
To prevent your 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer from hassles, don’t choose the incorrect printer driver and inappropriate OS version. Moreover, try to update your printer driver if you’ve already installed on your device. Kindly, make use of Latest version and avoid out-dated software for printing purpose.
Installing HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer Driver
- Make sure to select the printer driver that has downloaded from 123.hp.com HP Support website.
- Now, to install the driver, first find the software and double click on it.
- Make sure, the USB cables are detached from your computer and printer.
- Once you Run the software, extract the decompressed file which is in ZIP format.
- Select the .exe or .dmg file based on the driver the file name differs.
- Agree when the terms and conditions page appears on your computer.
- Then, choose the Wireless network or USB connection under the connection type that displays on setup wizard.
- If you’ve chosen Wireless connection, then follow the onscreen instructions and complete the wireless setup.
- You need to select your network name and input the appropriate network password to establish connection.
- Furthermore, your system prompts you to connect the USB cable with 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Setup and computer.
During the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Software installation, if any interruptions or get corrupted, ensure to install the HP Print and Scan doctor to diagnose the issue. 123hp.com setup 8035 supports with more solutions that are required for proper and successful installation.
How to Print from HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer?
- First of all, make sure you have downloaded the HP Smart app from your web browser on visiting to hp.com website.
- You may also install the HP Smart app from your Mobile Play store or App store.
- But ensure to download and install the latest software application.
- Once you have installed the software, Launch it to add your printer in smart app.
- Simultaneously, check that your operating device is connected with wireless and printer is connect to same network.
- You can use the Wi-Fi direct connection to make print from 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Setup wirelessly.
- Now, after opening the HP Smart print app, select either Print documents / Print photos.
- Select your desired item which you want to print.
- Click File → Print option from the menu.
- Then, continue with your print job settings for document or photo printing.
- At last, hit the Print button and end the process.
- The 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer will get your print job request and make print of it.
If anything is not satisfied or printer not printing error, check the installed ink cartridges and loaded papers in printer. Furthermore, to know more HP Printer solutions for your printing and scanning issues, download HP Print and Scan doctor or refer 123.hp.com/setup 8035 support.