123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Wireless Setup
Here you have the detailed information with abstract steps for 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Wireless Setup. On connecting the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 to setup wireless, helps to print and scan documents.
How to Connect the HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer to Wi-Fi Setup Wizard?
You can print or scan directly using the 123 HP Driver for Officejet Pro 8035 Printer. Just visit to 123.hp.com/ojpro8035 for driver downloads based on the Operating system Windows or Mac and its version.
- First and foremost, ensure that you have turned ON your 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Wireless Setup.
- From your control panel, select the Wireless or press the Wireless button.
- Go to the Network Setup menu or click 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Wireless Settings.
- Under the Wireless Settings, ensure to select the Wireless Setup Wizard You can see the WSW option when your scroll the touch screen.
- Then, your 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer detects your Wi-Fi network.
- After that, the screen prompts for password. Enter the valid password of your wireless network.
- Click OK once you enter the WPA Password.
- If the printer doesn’t show your network name, then add it manually. Tap the Enter Network Name and proceed with the onscreen instruction to finish the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Wireless Setup
Thus the process comes to end of Setting up 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Wireless Wizard. If any problem occurs, you can reach out our expert or try to fix it manually using the HP Print and Scan Doctor. This diagnostic tool is available in 123.hp.com/ojpro8035 with latest and updated version. Just download and install it, then follow the onscreen instructions that prompt on the software.
In case, if your WPS Connection gets failed, try to restore your network settings. To perform that: Go to Network Setup or Wireless Settings on your printer control panel. Then, select or click the Restore Network Settings. Then, perform with the above-mentioned step by step guides for 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Wireless Setup
Setup 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer using WPS Connection
Do following the methods for setting up your 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Wireless using WPS method.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 – WPS Push button method: It’s simple and easy to connect HP Printer to router.
- Press and hold the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer’s Wireless button for three seconds until the light blinks.
- Now, on your Access point or Wireless router, press and hold the WPS push button until the wireless light blinks to establish connection.
- Then, just wait for few minutes and the printer connects to the network.
- Make sure the wireless light remains without blinking.
If you don’t have the WPS pushbutton on your router, you can try following the PIN method in order to connect the printer to the network.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 – WPS PIN method: Have to Input the PIN generated by your 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Wireless Setup
- The WPS PIN method process is quite similar to the WPS Push button
- You will have to press on hold on the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Wireless button until you see the wireless light blinks.
- When you don’t have the touch screen, click the Wireless icon.
- Go to Settings and select the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Wireless Protected Setup.
- Choose the PIN method and the WPS PIN will be displayed on your printer within some time.
- Then, you have to enter the exact PIN on your computer device.
- The WPS PIN stays and active for about 90 seconds in printer, so try to input the correct PIN.
- If you entered the WPS PIN incorrectly, then try following the same steps from the beginning to connect 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Wireless Setup
- After that, the network printer driver has to be installed on your computer.
Connect your 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer to Wi-Fi Direct
Connect 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 to Wireless Direct
- Start off with switching ON your 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Wireless Setup.
- Select the Wi-Fi Direct option from your control panel of the printer.
- On the other hand, make sure that you’ve turned ON the Wi-Fi direct in your operating device.
- Once you enable the Wi-Fi direct, you will get some list of printers.
- Select your Printer that detects with “123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Wireless Setup” DIRECT in name.
- Then, automatically your printer adds to wifi network.
Print with Wireless Direct from 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer:
- First you have to add your printer in computer using the following steps.
- Open the Printers and scanners → Add a Printer or Scanner → Show Wi-Fi Direct Printers.
- Then, Select your printer with DIRECT → Add Device.
- Now, ensure that you have complete downloading and installing the HP Printer Software.
- Open the installed HP Smart app on your device.
- Select the Print Documents / Print Photos as per your requirement.
- Then, choose the document or photo from your computer to print using 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Wirelessly Setup
Note: Make sure you have installed the HP Printer Ink Cartridges into the printer and load papers into the tray and complete the setup.
- Click File menu and click on the Print
- Continue with the Print job settings such as: Orientation, Paper Type, No of Prints, and other printing options.
- Click Confirm and tap the Print button when you complete the print settings.
- The 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer will receive your request and start printing.
If the problem persist during the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Wireless Setup, 123.hp.com/setup 8035 supports to resolve the issue and print without hassles.
How to connect HP Officejet Pro 8035 to Wi-Fi automatically using Auto Wireless?
123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Auto Wireless Connect Mode
The 123 HP Auto Wireless Connect is a smart technology that allows the users to connect your HP Printer to Wi-Fi network. No need to connect any Ethernet or Wired cables once when you enabled the Auto wireless connection mode. Surprisingly, it will not ask you to enter the Wireless Network Name or Network Password.
- Moreover, on using this HP Auto Wireless connect; you can start installing the software on your MacOS or Windows.
- After downloading the recommended 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer Driver, go for installation.
Note: If you have not downloaded the software that is required for printing, kindly check out 123.hp.com/setup from your browser to get 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Driver Download.
- Run your HP Printer software that has downloaded from 123.hp.com/setup 8035
- Make sure to turn ON the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Wireless Setup.
- Simultaneously, ensure that Auto Wireless Connection mode is enabled. This will be active only for two hours.
- Agree with the terms and conditions of software installation by selecting the checkbox.
- Then, it will prompt to select your Connection type. At that moment, select Wireless option.
- Then, hit [“Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer (recommended)”].
- Wait for your wireless connection to get established.
- Follow the rest of the onscreen instructions to finish the printer setup process.
Troubleshoot 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Wireless Issue
In some case, users might get the connection issue and therefore the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer stops its printing. To resolve the issue manually, just go through the following steps listed below:
123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Bad Network Connection: When you have poor network connection, probably you can move your wireless routers near to the printer or computer operating device.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 in Sleep Mode: When the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer gets turned OFF or in sleep mode, automatically the HP printer goes Offline mode. So, ensure to turn ON the printer and keep active.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 – Examine Printer Connection Status: Make sure the printer is connected to the same network as your operating device connects. If the connection seems bad, you can disconnect and reconnect the printer to Wi-Fi.
Reconnect the Printer to Wi-Fi Network: You can connect the HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer using the WPS or Wireless Setup Wizard network connection. After connecting the printer to network, do print on wireless test report.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Restart Devices: If none of these above mentioned tips doesn’t work, you can restart or reboot all your devices such as: Wi-Fi router, Computer, and Printer.
Get visit on 123.hp.com/ojpro8035 to troubleshoot the 123 HP Officejet Pro 8035 Wireless Setup using the software utility tool. CALL US! For instant HP Printer Support and get information for Setup Guide.