123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Setup
Hope! HP Officejet Pro 9025 Setup helps you to know the complete process of 123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Setup. Have a Good time and Enjoy Printing!
Step 1: To Do Things – Setting up your HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer
- Open the box of 123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Setup and collect all the requirements: Power cable, Documents, USB cable for connecting printer and computer, Ink Cartridges.
- Take out the printer gently from the box and Extract the foam that supports your printer.
- Take away all the adhesive tapes around the printer shell and clear the blue tapes too.
- Make sure to clear all the tapes that present inside the printer tray and cartridge door and scanner glass.
- Now, grab the power cord from your unboxed materials, and connect it to the HP Officejet Pro 9025 Setup.
- Then, ensure connecting the other side of power cord to your electrical outlet with good power supply.
Furthermore information about loading different types of papers, you can visit to 123.hp.com/setup 9025 or do follow the same steps mentioned above.
Step 2: How to Load papers in HP Officejet Pro 9025 Setup?
- First of all, gently raise the 123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Setup’s input tray.
- Then, lower the printer’s output tray and slowly drag the tray extender.
- To load the papers, check the papers are not in different types and not torn anymore. On loading this kind of papers, the paper gets jammed into the printer internal parts.
- Now, you have to load plain white paper (A4 sheet paper) into the input tray.
- After loading, gently slide away the paper width guides all the way to right and left.
- Make sure the paper guides rest against the paper edges.
- At the end of the process, you can reload the output tray into the printer to print from HP Printer.
In addition, you can load the photo papers or cards and envelope covers into the input tray. Don’t forget to adjust the paper width guides until it rest on the edges correctly. Make sure not to adjust the guides so tight or loose, as it might also create a problem.
Step 3: Install HP Officejet Pro 9025 Setup Ink Cartridges
- Make sure to turn ON the 123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Setup for installing the HP ink cartridges.
- Then, check that you’ve correctly loaded the plain, white paper in the respective paper tray of the printer.
- Grasp the handles of the printer, and raise or lift the ink cartridge door until it locks into its place.
- Now, the carriage will start moving to the center of the printer and gets idle after sometime.
- Wait until it gets idle & silent prior to get start the next set of process.
- Hold your HP ink cartridge to install and ensure to hold by its sides with nozzles towards the 123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Setup.
- Then, slide or insert the cartridge forward into the slot.
- Likewise, you have to install the remaining ink cartridges that you have for printer installation.
- After the installation, you can close the lid and the cartridge access door.
You can also get cartridge problem, when there is no ink and the HP Printer not printing issue happens. To know more details during the cartridge installation of 123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Setup, visit to 123.hp.com/setup 9025
HP Officejet Pro 9025 - Access your Printer
- The printer will start printing an alignment page automatically.
- Once you receive the alignment paper from the output tray, take that and place it on the scanner lid.
- Make sure about placing the paper in its position.
- After placing, just close the printer’s scanner lid and click OK button on control panel.
- Within some time, the 123HP Officejet Pro 9025 scans the alignments of ink cartridge.
Tips: To get high-quality printing result
- Firstly, install HP Original and Genuine Ink Cartridges.
- Secondly, shake the cartridges well before sliding into the cartridge slot.
- Make sure, the cartridge is fixed appropriately into the slot to avoid cartridge error and the printer makes noise.
You can reinstall the cartridges on using these same steps as mentioned above to complete the HP Printer Setup. You have to reinstall or replace the cartridge, only when the ink get parched or dried out.
Connect your HP Officejet Pro 9025 Setup to Wi-Fi?
- Make sure to turn ON your 123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Setup, Wireless Router, and your operating system.
- Connect your Wireless router with your Computer. Just click the Wireless icon on your computer and select your wireless router name and it connects.
- Now, to turn ON the wireless in HP Officejet Pro 9025 Setup, go ahead with the following steps.
- Go to Wireless Settings or click the Network Setup option that presents on your printer control panel display.
- From the Wi-Fi Settings, you can opt for any connection from the list: Wireless Setup Wizard or Wi-Fi Direct or Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- After selecting your wireless connection type, select your network name (SSID) to continue with HP Wireless Printer Setup.
- Next, the printer prompts for entering the password. Enter your Network password correctly in the respective field using the buttons or touch display.
- Finally, your printer will get connected with your wireless network connection within a while.
To know the 123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Wireless Setup process in detail, you can check on going to 123.hp.com/setup9025 to know how to connect printer to wifi.
Download & Install the 123.hp.com/setup 9025 Printer Drivers
- If you are new to Setup HP Officejet Pro 9025 Setup, obviously you will need to download the driver software based on your printer model and OS.
- To download the printer software for your computer OS (windows or Mac), visit to the 123.hp.com/ojpro9025
- Enter your model as “HP Officejet Pro 9025 Setup” and hit the submit button.
- You will navigate to the Drivers and Downloads page.
- The page shows HP Printer Drivers for Officejet Pro 9025 & based on your OS type.
- Select the software driver you want by clicking the Download link.
- After downloading, install the software with the help of onscreen instructions.
- You have to locate the file and double click on it to get start the software install process.
- Make sure to select your Connection type as Network to connect with Wireless Wizard connection.
- Go with the onscreen steps and complete installing the downloaded software.
If any interruptions occur, you have to start the installation from the first with the above mentioned same steps.
Print using HP Smart Printer App – 123.hp.com/ojpro 9025
Get the required HP Smart app from your Smart phones for printing, scanning, and copying the documents & photos. Then, install the smart print app on your mobile device and it supports all androids and iOS.
Moreover, to attain the latest software, directly visit to 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 and get HP Smart app Download with smart wifi router.
Learn how to print wirelessly with the Smart application
- Firstly, open the HP Smart printing app on your Mobile.
- You can select accordingly either Print Photos or Print Documents.
- Before that, go to your Mobile Wi-Fi Settings and select your printer connected with network.
- Now, your printer will get displayed on the smart app.
- Go to your files or gallery and select the photo or document that you wish to print.
- Click Print from the menu option and select the print job settings based on your requirement.
- At last, click the Print button to get printout from your 123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Setup.
If needed, get HP Support from our respective Technical Person for guidance. You will get an appropriate guidance for printing and printer to connect with wireless.
How to Connect Wireless Printer to Laptop – OJPro 9025?
- Power ON your 123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Setup.
- Type down Printers and Scanners in Windows search bar.
- Open that and click Add a Printer or Scanner.
- Then, go for selecting your Printer “HP Officejet Pro 9025” and then you have to click Add Device.
- Click the Get app button in order to install the printer software, if not installed already.
- Once the driver installation set up completes, and click Add Printer to connect with wireless.
- From the options, select Add a Bluetooth, wireless, or network printer and then click Next.
- Now select your HP All-in-one Printer Wireless – 123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer and tap Next to finish the setup process.
To know more about printing from laptop or how to connect printer to laptop using USB cable, have visit to 123hp.com setup9025 If needed, you can give us an immediate call to get the support guides to install HP Printer with driver and wireless.