123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Wireless Setup
To troubleshoot any of the HP Officejet Pro 9025 Wireless Printers problems with 123.hp.com/setup 9025 support or use the HP Print and Scan Doctor – The Software Utility Diagnostic Tool. It helps you to overcome from the connectivity problem, driver installation, or HP Officejet Pro 9025 Wireless Setup issues. Detect the exact problem that cause in your printer and resolve it quickly with HP Customer Support.
Connect your HP Officejet Pro 9025 Wireless Setup Wizard
You can select the Wireless wizard option on the 123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer’s control panel. It helps to connect your printer to local network and Here you go with following steps.
- Take your wireless router and place it near to your 123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Wireless Setup
- Load the papers into the input tray sufficiently and turn ON your HP Printer.
- Install the high-yield original ink cartridges into the printer.
- Once, you complete doing the 123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Wireless Setup, proceed with the wireless setup.
- On your printer control panel, go and click the Network Setup or Wireless
- After clicking the Wireless Settings, you can view the alternative wireless connection options.
- From the options, select 123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Now, you will have to select your wireless network name (SSID).
- Then, it prompts to enter the Security Password that matches your selected Wi-Fi network.
- The printer will now detect for wireless network and the printer connects to the network easily.
Wi-Fi Protected Setup on HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer
- First of all, place your Wi-Fi router close to the 123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Wireless Setup
- To setup the printer in WPS connection, open the Network Setup / Wireless Settings.
- Then, select the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS).
- Click Push button and click the Start
- Now, go to your Wireless Router and find the WPS button.
- Press the WPS push button mode on your router. Make sure to press and hold the button for three seconds until the network connection begins.
- Now, go to your printer and check the wireless status.
- When the light stops flashing, the 123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer gets connected to the network successfully.
- If the printer wireless light still flashes, the connection setup failed. In that case, repeat the same steps for 123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Wireless Setup
Note: Make sure you have connected the printer and computer to the same wireless network.
Then you might follow the instructions to install HP Officejet Pro 9025 Driver using Wireless network. If necessary, download the driver for OJPro 9025 from the 123.hp.com/setup
When you don’t have WPS button, take a step to restore printer to default network settings. Click Wireless or Network Setup → Restore Network Settings.
If you don’t have touch screen panel, then press the Cancel button and Wireless button at the same time.
If still the network connection issue persists, go through the 123.hp.com/setup9025 guidelines with appropriate solution.
Wi-Fi Direct on HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer Windows 10
- Start sending your print job using a Wi-Fi direct connection between your Windows computer and 123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Wireless Setup
- Make sure you have loaded papers and installed cartridges into the wireless printer.
- Access your Windows computer to connect the printer to network.
- Search and open Printers and Scanners option from your Windows Start menu.
- Select Add a printer or scanner that appears on screen.
- Then, select the Show Wi-Fi Direct Printers.
- Now, you have to select your printer that has DIRECT in name.
- Click on the Add Device.
- When the WPS PIN prompts on your computer, look over the PIN on 123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer’s control panel.
- Type down the PIN in computer that displays on your printer.
- You will have to input the PIN within 90 seconds.
- Once you entered, click Next once you complete the connecting the 123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 to Wi-Fi network.
- If you can’t connect to the network, then get support guides from 123.hp.com/ojpro 9025
- Now, open the item on your computer that you want to print.
- Then, click File → Print option from the print application.
- Choose the printer that you work “123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Wireless Setup” from the available list.
- Click Print button and proceed with the on-screen instructions to complete the print job.
Steps for Installing the HP Officejet Pro 9025 Driver Software
- First and foremost, go to hp.com/setup from your web browser to obtain 123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Wireless Drivers.
- When the homepage appears, select Software and Drivers.
- Then, select Printers.
- Enter the name and model of your printer “HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer” and click Submit.
- Now the HP Printer Driver Downloads page appears, and then select your OS.
- Click ‘Choose a different OS’ link to select your Operating system and Version appropriately.
- On using the drop down list, select your OS details and the page offers you drivers and solutions.
- After preferring your OS, click Change
- The page displays the driver as you preferred the Operating system.
- Select any printer driver and hit the Download button beside the name.
- On clicking the download button, the process begins in your computer web browser.
Quickly Install the Software – 123.hp.com/setup ojpro9025
- In the next sequence, after completing the driver download, start installing the software.
- To install the printer driver, you need to select and double-click on the file.
- Then, follow the onscreen instruction to install the HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer Driver easily and complete it.
- Following that, you need select your preferable connection type either Connecting 123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 to wireless or Connecting printer with USB.
- At the end of the process, add a printer to Wi-Fi in your Windows computer for further printing process.
HP Auto Wireless Connect – 123 HP Officejet Pro 9025
During the process, if you 123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer disconnects from the Wi-Fi, try following the below steps.
The HP Auto Wireless Connect helps to connect your HP OJPro 9025 Printer automatically to the Wi-Fi network without using any cables or providing any network credentials.
- While installing the printer software, the system prompts for connection type in setup wizard screen.
- At that moment, you have select Network (Wireless/Ethernet) rather than selecting USB connection.
- Then, click ‘Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer (recommended) option.
- That’s it! You are Done. The rest of the process completes with HP Software.
For more information in detail about the HP Auto Wireless Connect, have visit to 123.hp.com/ojpro9025 and grab more details.
Connect HP Officejet Pro 9025 to Wi-Fi for HP Smart Printing
First of all, make sure to download and install the HP Smart on your Android or Smartphone devices. You can download the Smart printing app on visiting to 123.hp.com/ojprro9025 and install it on your Windows or Mac OS devices.
- Start off with 123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Setup that contains install ink cartridge and paper loading in tray.
- Once completing the setup process, you may now continue with setup wireless.
- Here you have the steps on how to connect printer to your computer to setup 123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Wireless
- On your printer, go to Network or Wireless Settings and select Wi-Fi Direct.
- Make sure you have turned ON the Wi-Fi Direct connection on using the toggle button and the connection gets enabled.
- Now, on your computer device, search for Printers & Scanners and add your printer.
- Pick your printer “HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer” that combines with DIRECT in name.
- Enter the WPS PIN on your Operating system as displayed on your 123 HP Officejet Pro 9025 Wireless Printer and complete the setup with onscreen instruction.
To Print HP Officejet Pro 9025 from iOS with Wireless Direct
- On your iOS mobile device, go to Settings and click Wireless.
- On your Wi-Fi network menu, select your printer that displays with DIRECT in name.
- Enter your password to establish connection with 123HP Officejet Pro 9025 Printer.
- Now, open the document or photo on your mobile device that you want to make print.
- Click Print icon or option under your gallery.
- Then, select the Airprint option to print from iOS device.
- Then, just continue with the instructions that prompt on your display.
- Finally, click Print once you complete your print job settings.